Sainsburys Haydock

How do. Could anyone tell me the pay rate for this place at all? Planning on signing up with transline and starting off with just part time so any additional info (apart from “dont” or “the place is zed bee”) would be really good to know. Cheers kindly.

Wow! Really no one at all?

Well it’s gonna be half decent ain’t it so ■■■■ it & see boyo!

It’s a few years since I worked there (for a local agency).
It was ok once you were out but they could keep you waiting for 6 hours then send you out - and then they’d want a second run too.
One hour travelling to them and an hour and a half going home in the morning. Long nights, but when you need “experience” you have to do these things.

Thanks very much Quakers, interesting to know. I don’t need any experience myself but thank you.

Silver_Surfer:

Top advice there silvs. Anyone else out there thinking of asking a question about anything at all, don’t. Just have a go and then you’ll know…

boyo2:

Silver_Surfer:

Top advice there silvs. Anyone else out there thinking of asking a question about anything at all, don’t. Just have a go and then you’ll know…

Ahh yes but if I hadn’t bumped the thread to the top with my flippant remark then quackers might not have seen it & given you the reply you were yearning for.

Very thoughtful. ■■■ :smiley: