Sainsbury's driving asssessment

mcc46:
Couldn’t of said it better

maestro:
Well if it’s like that when your in the depot you have to ask wot it’s gona be like when your down the rd wanting to get home

Well I’ve knocked it on the head as they have not got anything sorted out.

So as of Monday I’m going to be working for Booths instead, happy days. :grimacing: :grimacing:

What an absolute shower of ■■■■ Sainsburys are !
I’ve never heard any info on Booths, keep us informed on how you go on.
Best of luck ,Jim.

Cheers Jim, I will do.

Jazzer:
wtf is that " Check the Trailer Brake "
Are you a driver?

+1

JFC999 are you referring to Sainsbury’s Sherburn RDC by any chance ?.

Well my night with Booths went well I think, first in a rigid then in an artic with a fridge on the back. The reverse was not the best with the artic (4 shunts) and still just 100mm off the loading dock. Pulled forward and even opened the doors then back to loading dock in the right spot. Back to RDC and job done.

Got a call this morning asking if I was available to do Booths again. So will be with them all next week on nights and am booked for after Christmas. Fingers crossed.

BigBear:
JFC999 are you referring to Sainsbury’s Sherburn RDC by any chance ?.

Big bear, I’ve never been to Sainsburys RDC or any other lucky me.
I was referring to how they treated mcc
Good luck with Booths , is it all from Preston or have they a depot nearer you mcc?

Blue Bell Way at Preston. As first nights go I think it went OK even if you have to load the cages yourself. Beats going to the gym though.

JFC999. Sorry misread the post, must learn to use my glasses more often.

Regards,

BigBear.

scottishrob:
worked out east kilbride sainsburys just the usuall 30 question sheet signs etc then out for a assessment park/drop trailor peice of p…s,was in there for 5 mth before i got full time ,sshops were easy enough too …

Which agency working with sainsburrys ?

mcc46:
Blue Bell Way at Preston. As first nights go I think it went OK even if you have to load the cages yourself. Beats going to the gym though.

Good man at least you missed the worst of the weather fri morn , or did you ?

BigBear:
JFC999. Sorry misread the post, must learn to use my glasses more often.

Regards,

BigBear.

No problem bb backing a low loader on to a bay and tracking a dozer in could be quite fun though, don’t you think ? Direct me to the managers office ,I need a word.

Had to scrape an inch of ice from my car once I’d finished at midnight :astonished: :astonished:
A tad cold it was especially unloading a fridge of frozen goods :smiley: :smiley: