Sainsburys(dartford) or CO-OP(thurrock)

I’m also thinking if I can’t get onto tanker work about joining an agency and working for one of the above.
With Sainsburys(dartford depot) it would at least 2 years if not more to be taken on full time. With Co-op (thurrock) it would be quicker. I don’t want to get caught short in the quiet months.
I was wondering if there are agency drivers on here who works for Sainsburys and have been through the quiet period and did it affect them if so how much■■?
thanks

How much does the tanker work pay around there?

Been offered £9ph to do the supermarket normal drops, but it didn’t make my cut, so it got turned down.

I’m hoping that the ADR stuff is better (agencies I’ve not joined yet), and doesn’t try to bullcrap you around with all those false promises, umbrella crap, and other lies just to get you to sign up for 6am starts money-friday at nowhere near the advertised rate you signed up for. :imp:

I’m not sure to be honest I reckon min £11 per hour. Or early £30k if your lucky enough to find full time work. (For adr work)
ADR network are paying between 10 and 10.75 an hour for co-op and milestone is between 11 and 14 depending on what shift you do.

Oh don’t touch TRG!!! They have lost the Sainsburys contract

rautio:
Oh don’t touch TRG!!! They have lost the Sainsburys contract

Is that because of their close relationship with Tosscos?
H&G do Sains WP and did cover Charlton so presume they have some at Dartford for DHL

Sainsburys is quiet at the moment 3 days. If you are lucky 4 maybe.
Coop - dunno have not beem there for 2 years.
Morrisons - probably quiet as nothing there from Jan.