saffro walden

Just looking at Thurs del
milton keynes to saffron walden to newmarket then cambridge, onto corby then daventry back to mk, no real probs but isn’t saffron a pain to get to from mk. gotta go in that order so stuck with it. :unamused:

I live in saffron walden, whats the address?

printpak i know where it is thanks’ just a pain getting there from mk

I’d go, A428 towards m11 south, exit junc 10 duxford, first exit on roundabout, keep going straight over the next roundabout, take the third exit on roundabout when you get to BP services heading towards great chesterford, straight over the first two roundabouts then take the 3rd exit at the 3rd r’about, follow the b1383 for about 3-4miles then turn left at the first r’about you come to up the long steep hill (sparrows end hill). As you’ve been to it before you probably know the route through town but if you want i can write it down.

Hope this helps.

There’s various ways you can go either via Flitwick, Baldock, Royston, Duxford to Saff. Or Bedford, Cambridge, Saff. Probably nothing in it either is OK.

Saaamon:
I’d go, A428 towards m11 south, exit junc 10 duxford, first exit on roundabout, keep going straight over the next roundabout, take the third exit on roundabout when you get to BP services heading towards great chesterford, straight over the first two roundabouts then take the 3rd exit at the 3rd r’about, follow the b1383 for about 3-4miles then turn left at the first r’about you come to up the long steep hill (sparrows end hill). As you’ve been to it before you probably know the route through town but if you want i can write it down.

Hope this helps.

thats one way i go but also know thru town.
thanks for confirming with local knowledge.
always best advice. :slight_smile:

No probs… Did you know that the weight limit coming in to saffron walden is only one way, so when you leave town to go to cambridge when you get to the war memorial you can turn right go over the traffic lights and out of town that way.

Saaamon:
No probs… Did you know that the weight limit coming in to saffron walden is only one way, so when you leave town to go to cambridge when you get to the war memorial you can turn right go over the traffic lights and out of town that way.

nope thanks for the heads up. :wink:

Saaamon, good grub in that layby between BP services and A11, the one just before the Genome Campus :wink:

Javiatrix:
Saaamon, good grub in that layby between BP services and A11, the one just before the Genome Campus :wink:

Yes it pretty good, i was able to stop there from time to time with the last two companies i worked for but never go that way now. Do you live round that way then?