Safe parking A3 near Petersfield please!

off down to Petersfield this aft for a drop in the morning, anyone know safe off road parking on/off A3 Between Guildford & Petersfield. Cheers! :slight_smile:

There is only one place that comes to mind and that’s the Shell station on the A3 at Liphhook
The northbound has got a mini-chef type eatery on it, can’t remember if there’s one on the s/bound
But there’ll be toilets, coffee ( at the usual high price) and snacks things in the garage shop

I agree the shell is the only place really, or if its not full of EE maybe the bp at a3/272 junction…the shell is a better option as you can abandon the truck on the road as you drive in, thats if the 4/5 trucks spaces are full :smiley::grin:

Ive never had a problem on the ind est at Petersfield just off the A3 where the mcd’s ,garage and pub is on the roundabout. I’ve also parked up in the garage for the night when you can get in, you can only get 3 artics in at a push though.

As Steve says the ind.est. is ok (the lorry park was there years ago) or as I prefer you can come off at Liphook & run the B2070 to Rake & there’s a big garden centre on the right with a huge set back lay by (the road is quiet anyway) and two mins walk further up the road are two good pubs with grub etc… just don’t tell anyone :wink: