SAF Axles (brake pads)

Evening all. I’m looking for some brake pads for my trailer which is on SAF axles with haldex calipers. I’ve searched the Internet with the axle serial number and also the caliper serial number but to no avail. I’ve found all the SKRB SKRZ etc etc pads but none match mine. The axle tag has the number SBK2243-11S and the caliper has the type number SBS2220 HO. My trailer is a 2013 Fruehauf which seems to be a common trailer out on the road so I’m hoping someone can help.

Thanks
Matt.

xfmatt:
Evening all. I’m looking for some brake pads for my trailer which is on SAF axles with haldex calipers. I’ve searched the Internet with the axle serial number and also the caliper serial number but to no avail. I’ve found all the SKRB SKRZ etc etc pads but none match mine. The axle tag has the number SBK2243-11S and the caliper has the type number SBS2220 HO. My trailer is a 2013 Fruehauf which seems to be a common trailer out on the road so I’m hoping someone can help.

Thanks
Matt.

hi,haldex calipers normally have a small sq plate on them with the p/n number on sometimes gotta clean the plate with emery paper to read the digits…or ring Fruehauf with the chassis number surely 1 of the latvians or poles working there will be able to help LOL.

newton trailers have a good parts website and prices are competitive.

hdex.png

looks like newton list 2 diff pt numbers popular 1 being for the CD off road axle, give them a ring if your struggling been helpfull to me in past… and delivery is nxt day.

pads.jpg

Cheers lads. Looked on newton trailers site and found the ones I want so gonna have a ring round for some prices tomorrow.

Matt.