sad news

Thieves are believed to have fled after driving a lorry into a wall and killing a woman, police have said.
The victim was found underneath the truck on Kensington Road, Northolt, west London, on Sunday afternoon.

Police, ambulance and fire brigade were called but the unidentified woman was pronounced dead at the scene.

A police spokesman said: “We believe that person or persons unknown tried to steal the lorry and collided with the woman and then left the scene.”

He added: "On arrival, officers discovered a woman under a lorry which had also collided with a wall.

"The woman was pronounced dead at the scene, and a post-mortem examination will be held in due course.

“We are still awaiting identification and next of kin being informed.”

and i bet if they get caught they wont be done for murder :imp: :imp: :imp:

Not murder Neil but certainly they should, when convicted, do jail time for causing death by dangerous driving, leaving the scene of an accident and generally being the lowest form of life.

I was reading in the papers over the weekend that the Transport select committee chairwoman, Gwyneth Dunwoody, was pressing for longer jail times for those convicted of causing death by dangerous driving to bring it more in line with the penalties for other crimes which result in the death of innocents.

My sympathies to the family of the dead woman.

Sympathies to the family involved. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

what a sad story…and my sympathies to her family…i must admit that the law does need to be changed to one of murder or manslaughter.and the punishment should fit the crime with a jail term for the minimum…i was a victim last week…some low life smashed my quarter light on the motorhome but luckily he/they couldnt open the doors cos i had fitted dead locks on the doors…but i had to order one from italy and it cost me £70…then on friday a woman hit the van as i was preparing it for my trip to holland…ripped a rear marker light off and blamed the accident on the fact the road is too narrow for 2 vehicles to pass at the same time…she got angry when i told her she should have stopped and let the other vehicle (bigger) pass, then rambled on about i shouldnt be parked there cos i havnt got an operators licence ■■?
on another thread the idiots in bruxelles are talking of bringing in heavy goods licences for motorhomes…
have a nice day

They need killing.

Mal:
They need killing.

Who the EU nutters or thieving nutters ?
Sorry silly question…BOTH.

sympathies to the family concerned :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: i hope the low life get caught and then the family get hold of them and deliver their own punishment to them, as the courts won’t do them any justice. :wink: :wink:

I heard about this tragedy on the radio, this I believe had nothing to do with dangerous driving or causing death by same, it was a deliberate act using a dangerous weapon in the attempted execution of a crime and shouls be dealt with in that manner.

God rest her soul.