Sacked with no evidence!

Sounds like your going through a rough period, aslong as you learn and take a different approach at your next job its not been a waste of time. I think moaning to the gov about your tank being run dry would of ■■■■■■ him right off.

Dont knock it till you’ve tried robk…

Well tyler, I’m genuinely sorry to see that you have lost your job over this road rage incident but along witha few other poster’s I think you have made a few enemies at your place and this was the final straw for them and an ideal opportunity to get rid. Also you appear to have come across on here as being totally unable to see anybody else’s point of view without being abusive. Think you need to take this on the chin and maybe have a look at yerself, however right you think you are you cannot be right all the time.

Again I’m sorry to see that you are now out of work but hope you can fixed up sooner rather than later.

Regards
Dave Penn;

Concentrate on gettin your kids back and gettin another job mate, new job and a clean slate.
Hope things turn out for the best on both fronts

All the best Tyler

OK tyler, just seen your post about the family situ :imp: :imp: and can only say that I feel for yer mate :exclamation: :exclamation: You must be under some Incredible stress, espescially with your children involved :exclamation: :exclamation:
When these things happen we behave differently and we may not recognize the change in our behaviour :question: It can take quite a while to realise how these type of events affect our everyday lives and how we operate and relate to other people :blush: :blush:
And that tyler is from very personal experience, it took a long while for me to get, not just my thinking but, my life back on an even keel.

Regards
Dave Penn;

Good luck with your issues tyler, maybe its the start of better things to come?

jessicas dad:
do you remember this old chesnut

Gawd almighty, just realised wot a sad life I have, just read all 6 pages of this at 2345 on a Friday night, I need help now :confused:

But these [zb] that ring the company, really ■■■■ me off. It makes me paranoid about every single driving action / reaction I make. [zb] and mind their own business! :imp:

bigvern1:
But these [zb] that ring the company, really ■■■■ me off. It makes me paranoid about every single driving action / reaction I make. [zb] and mind their own business! :imp:

Totally agree with you there mate.

Times like this Roadhawk, other camara systems are available, seems more attractive. Good luck with your job search and family issues Tyler.

davepenn54:
OK tyler, just seen your post about the family situ :imp: :imp: and can only say that I feel for yer mate :exclamation: :exclamation: You must be under some Incredible stress, espescially with your children involved :exclamation: :exclamation:
When these things happen we behave differently and we may not recognize the change in our behaviour :question: It can take quite a while to realise how these type of events affect our everyday lives and how we operate and relate to other people :blush: :blush:
And that tyler is from very personal experience, it took a long while for me to get, not just my thinking but, my life back on an even keel.

Regards
Dave Penn;

Fair play to ya mate, after the way i spoke to you You have every right to slate me all you want. You made a good point about me biting easily on here. I have always been a person who stands up for myself & yes i agree my attitude ■■■■■ at times & i deserve the reaction i get most of the time. Sorry to anyone on here who i may of offended in the past.
However of late what with all the stuff regarding my kids going on, i think i have had to learn to control my temper more in a professional environment. However at other times ive been looking for places & people to vent my anger on due to all the stress im under.
My kids are in foster care in ireland at the mo & have been there since march this yr. What with my ex running off with them i have only had 2hrs with them over the last 9 months & its breaking my heart

I hope everything turns round for you Tyler it sounds like you’ve had a rough year so far.
Take care mate.

jessicas dad:
more likely ■■■■■■ off the drivers rushing round putting everyone else to shame. you will proberly find that you upset the apple cart belting round.

If thats the case then I would look for another company but this time who dont care about the rule book so much and more bothered about the drops you make

tyler4164:
Anyway on the 8th April i was involved in a road rage incident, i did write a post about it on here sometime after it happened. Anyway i was in the right but this van driver got out the van & was very abusive to me threatening to kill me etc etc. I locked the cab doors & tried to ignore him & the guy just kept pulling up alongside me giving me abuse. He rang my company telling them i tried to run him off the road & was abusive towards him. He neglected to say in his report that he was out the van & being abusive to me. Anyway i spoke to my boss regarding this when it happened. Then i carried on working as usual until i had to attend an investigatory meeting near the end of may. .

Did you ever think of phoning the police
Unless you though you could av im and say come on sunny and reach for the tool box