S Walker transport Jobs

Hi Guys
My husband had a call from the above company this morning asking if he would like to go for a interview but my hubby is working at the moment so declined.

So anyone thats after a job around the brom area give them a call the job is walking floor uk and maybe euro

Thats all i Know about the job so if you want to know more please phone 01564 742426

Regards Carol

Walkers are always advertising for drivers, doesn’t say much for the company.

tachograph:
Walkers are always advertising for drivers, doesn’t say much for the company.

I think Dar1976 use to be on for them.

one of our lads used to work there , if i can , I’ll direct him to this thread , but I don’t think it’ll need the use of smiley’s if he does post !!

I used to run for S. Walker transport, indeed was very happy there until they went wobbly. Now a lot has happened since then. Im now “pink” employed, and would not go back there if it was the last job on earth. I have friends whom are still there, and I have ex employees from there whom I have recruited to join the pink family. I know of at least 3 others that have left, and I know a further 2x that are looking for a way out. It would appear that Rosie and Steve have split, with the latter now running things. This has not gone down well, as the former knew her stuff and kept the whole business running. With her gone and as Iv heard first hand - a fairly useless woman now planning the work, the situation will get worse. I would add that this is what I have heard from 2x close friends 1 now at Midland Containers, the other Joins the Pink family on Monday.
On the basis of there testimony… STAY CLEAR!!!

I to used to run for this company and like litenin I would not go anywhere near the place, due to the things I saw going on there, its just not right.

(You can't write stuff like that without leaving both you and TN with the possibility of being sued. dd.

if I had a problem with running around the place without a card in. It was also common practice for some drivers to scramble underneath the trucks to fix there own exhaust when there was obviously nothing wrong with it in the first place( make of that what you will).
As for the rocky spell a couple of years ago. Well I’m saving that story for my book.
Oh I nearly forgot… The confidentiality clause you have to sign in the work contract isn’t worth ■■■■.
However, on the plus side, if you’re desperate for work give them a call you will probably get the job so long as you are not blind.

You gets a new v8 though innit.

(Probly only if you’re blue eyed though as I did see an 07 plate today chugging black smoke up the climb on the exit from the Dartford tunnel.)

And a spare drawer magnet. (I guess) :wink:

I gather that the money has gone down since I was there, and the quality of work too!

Volksnuts:
I to used to run for this company and like litenin I would not go anywhere near the place, due to the things I saw going on there, its just not right.

(You can't write stuff like that without leaving both you and TN with the possibility of being sued. dd.

if I had a problem with running around the place without a card in. It was also common practice for some drivers to scramble underneath the trucks to fix there own exhaust when there was obviously nothing wrong with it in the first place( make of that what you will).
As for the rocky spell a couple of years ago. Well I’m saving that story for my book.
Oh I nearly forgot… The confidentiality clause you have to sign in the work contract isn’t worth [zb].
However, on the plus side, if you’re desperate for work give them a call you will probably get the job so long as you are not blind.

Volksnuts:
And a spare drawer magnet. (I guess) :wink:

I guess thats why I could never keep up with the earnings of some…