S&K Haulage

Don’t worry Nick, I’m outta here. :grimacing:

How the thread goes from chicken sheds to Mr Kowalski is how Tnuk goes.
Somehow Stobarts have not been mentioned yet. :smiley:
Where is Orys,we have not had a 20 page dissitation for a while.
Where is Rob K?Carryfast and Albion?
Tickets please,round two.

The Sarge:
Don’t worry Nick, I’m outta here. :grimacing:

lol
:wink:

Say no more im out of here to. MONKEYS N PEANUTS ye get it.

dieos:
Say no more im out of here to. MONKEYS N PEANUTS ye get it.

Someone’s bitter me thinks.

toby1234abc:
How the thread goes from chicken sheds to Mr Kowalski is how Tnuk goes.
Somehow Stobarts have not been mentioned yet. :smiley:
Where is Orys,we have not had a 20 page dissitation for a while.
Where is Rob K?Carryfast and Albion?
Tickets please,round two.

I wondered where orys been
A few posts lately on east europe and no history lessons

Never worked for them but of the drivers i spoke to seam happy enough
Esp the ones on long haul italy spains etc as not many going that way these days and doing job they want to do
If had the choice 600 a week and uk only
Or 450 italy /spain every week i know which i would choose as its a way of life

End of day if you listened to every billy big wheels out there
Wages would be £1000 basic plus nights out weekends extra etc etc oh and a v8

End of day they been going along time have a fair few trucks
So cant be struggling for drivers big time or half the fleet would be parked up
Or they would of shut up shop ir paid big money

never worked for them but know a few that have, same old same, some like it and put up with their little ways and some don’t like it and slag them off…

as with all jobs people move in and out of positions that changes the format and way the job runs …

I used to bump into a young lad over the water that was on there about 20 years ago ,
he was always happy ,
I take my hat off to any firm out there which is prepared to let a new young driver go over the water ,
Ok so some of the trucks aren’t brand new but at the end of the day they own them !!

gazza1970:
I used to bump into a young lad over the water that was on there about 20 years ago ,
he was always happy ,

We appreciate your input but 20 yrs ago is Toby territory.

From what I remember bald bloke , the lad drove a narrow cabbed man.

its not the dark ages and nobodys dragging you there in chains just go and enjoy or not but at least you can make your own mind up…

Hello guy I’m currently looking for driving jobs in and across Germany - Europe on a regular basis. I’m living full time in Germany. I hold a social security number and have full German health insurance cover. I hold a 10 years U.K passport that i will not be surrendering lol…

I’ve recently retired from British Armed forces after 23 years. Just after some direction into getting into the HGV - A.D.R. world. I have all the necessary qualifications required.

I have posted my qualifications - licences held on another forum but can re-post them should anybody require them.

I thank you in advance for any information that may lead to work or contacts given.

Regards

Jay

JI Thomas 71, as a suggestion,maybe your post could be directed to the driver vacancies forum.
Or try the Eures job search site.
Or place an advert offering your services in one of the truck magazines.It is free to that.
Waberers in Hungary are buying 1000 new trucks.
They cover the UK and Europe and TIR work.

toby1234abc:
JI Thomas 71, as a suggestion,maybe your post could be directed to the driver vacancies forum.
Or try the Eures job search site.
Or place an advert offering your services in one of the truck magazines.It is free to that.
Waberers in Hungary are buying 1000 new trucks.
They cover the UK and Europe and TIR work.

Thank you Toby,
Very much appreciated and i have posted in a few forums I was a just covering all bases to allow for more follow ups and leads from you guys.

Regards

Jay

J.l.thomas71:
Hello guy I’m currently looking for driving jobs in and across Germany - Europe on a regular basis. I’m living full time in Germany. I hold a social security number and have full German health insurance cover. I hold a 10 years U.K passport that i will not be surrendering lol…

I’ve recently retired from British Armed forces after 23 years. Just after some direction into getting into the HGV - A.D.R. world. I have all the necessary qualifications required.

I have posted my qualifications - licences held on another forum but can re-post them should anybody require them.

I thank you in advance for any information that may lead to work or contacts given.

Regards

Jay

Try Heisterkamp, they have a base in Travemund, its not the best place to work, but it should be ok to gain some experience.

Riho:

J.l.thomas71:

Regards

Jay

Try Heisterkamp, they have a base in Travemund, its not the best place to work, but it should be ok to gain some experience.

Thank you for the information Riho.

I never would send my worst enemies to Heisterkamp…
Kottmeyer in Bad Oeynhausen is not the best but really better than Heisterkamp.

Silverwolve:
I never would send my worst enemies to Heisterkamp…
Kottmeyer in Bad Oeynhausen is not the best but really better than Heisterkamp.

Cheers for the advice Silverwolf…At this stage there is no right or wrong answer- right or wrong company for me… ALL advice from individuals experiences are worth the weight in gold. Thank you for taking the time guys to comment it is very much appreciated.

Regards

Jay

J.l.thomas71:

Regards

Jay

Hey up m8 ,u need to put this on the employment page u will get some more feedback ,can the mods help :question: :question: