S. jones of aldridge

when did brian beards pass away because i see hm regular.

i was told he died a few years ago now , hope i was told wrong as brain was good lad :question:

yes you was told wrong he is still about and as just had a baby with a younger women.

micky talbot and billy westley am workin on containers for squires on the pinfold in bloxwich

looks like i made a mistake or have i got my brians mixed up here. as the one i know must be nearly 70 now . :question:

how did you post them photos on here i cant do it ?

curnock you have a pm

yeh just got it.will have a go.

at the top yard in aldridge

TONY COPE BANBURY1992,THIS WAS A FLAMEIN FLYIN MACHINE

Nice picture, shame about the stars :unamused: , but I knew what you meant anyway :wink: D.

A GOLDEN OLDIE

ME IN THE TOP YARD

Looks like you were just about to have a go at the diesel…?

:laughing: now you saying that it does look a bit cagey .no thats my pose sir,i had just come back from a truckshow at weston park

are you a teapot short and stout :laughing:

have you seen big colin or “taz” ■■. cant remember his first name. used to drive a landrover mad about the tazmanian devil ■■. was on the p+o contract.

last time i seen colin for a firm out of brum.blackwells.he was pullin out of birds eye at hams hall,but that was a couple of years ago.he was still as clean as he ever was. :laughing:
taz !.was his first name shaun ?

thats the man-shaun. didnt he have a dounut stall or something similar also ■■. colin looking clean ■■. dont belive it. what about the vicar ?. any news from him ?.