S.j bargh

Hi all looking for info on s.j bargh I have an interview with them and was looking for some up to date pay and conditions, thanks

It’s meant to be decent but farms in the winter wouldn’t be my cup of tea unless it was competition money.

Silver_Surfer:
It’s meant to be decent but farms in the winter wouldn’t be my cup of tea unless it was competition money.

Thanks it’s not farms it’s reload work to the Dairys wouldn’t fancy the farms myself

After following one of Bargh tankers through Clitheroe last ngt about 9PM :open_mouth: :confused: :blush: dont what he was doing when he nearley pulled a wheely when setting of from Edisford Rd / Thorn Street junction. 62 Plate Scania pulling a blue chassis tanker with speedline alloys.

tarmactipper:
After following one of Bargh tankers through Clitheroe last ngt about 9PM :open_mouth: :confused: :blush: dont what he was doing when he nearley pulled a wheely when setting of from Edisford Rd / Thorn Street junction. 62 Plate Scania pulling a blue chassis tanker with speedline alloys.

That’s quite simple. He’ll have gone to set off and by the time the auto box engaged drive the milk was at the end of its surge to the back of the tank. They’re unbaffled and you need to time setting off perfectly with the movement of the milk if you were a bit eager on the brakes when you stopped or when you release the park brake you’ll either accelerate forward faster than a F1 car, pull a wheelie whilst not move at all or shoot backwards.

Not worked for S J Bargh but done similar work for Arla and gone to the same places as the Bargh drivers. Job is easy, just need to drive smoothly and take the movement of the load into account when slowing/setting off.

Wouldn’t suit my driving style then.

Big green tankers (usually) from Lancaster. One played cat n mouse with me from Hamilton all the way to Lockerbie last week. I was on the M74, on the limiter so was cruising at 56. SJ joins me and slowly creeps up to me…but then we climb and he slowly drops back. Every time we level out he starts to gain again and on the downhill he pulls me back but not quite enough before the next climb. He pulls in and out all the way, and when he finally passes me near Lockerbie he gives me a big grin and wipes his brow comically as he’s going past…no attitude or taking the p*ss…good man!

Born Idle:
Big green tankers (usually) from Lancaster. One played cat n mouse with me from Hamilton all the way to Lockerbie last week. I was on the M74, on the limiter so was cruising at 56. SJ joins me and slowly creeps up to me…but then we climb and he slowly drops back. Every time we level out he starts to gain again and on the downhill he pulls me back but not quite enough before the next climb. He pulls in and out all the way, and when he finally passes me near Lockerbie he gives me a big grin and wipes his brow comically as he’s going past…no attitude or taking the p*ss…good man!

I thought they ran a fair few V8’s on those tankers.