S and k drivef based in prestatan u on here

Long shot

Perhaps if you’d bothered to spell some words correctly or to post something worthwhile someone would assist you

HARSH :unamused:

But fair

Maybe he’s trying to find the driver because they swapped the keys around on his keyboard?

Tipper Tom:
Perhaps if you’d bothered to spell some words correctly or to post something worthwhile someone would assist you

ha ha ha excellent!

Not really, a bit [zb] in my opinion. The guy asked a question, the question was understood so whats the problem? This isn’t a spelling forum it’s a trucking forum. Do you know the saying “those in glass houses shouldn’t throw stones” well I’m sure there is plenty you post that could be picked apart just as a lot of your posts are total crap but we still have to read them.

daleyboy:

Tipper Tom:
But fair

Not really, a bit [zb] in my opinion. The guy asked a question, the question was understood so whats the problem?

This isn’t a spelling forum it’s a trucking forum. Do you know the saying “those in glass houses shouldn’t throw stones” well I’m sure there is plenty you post that could be picked apart just as a lot of your posts are total crap but we still have to read them.

It made absolutely no sense to me. As for having to read my posts, no you don’t have to read any if them.

Your right I don’t have to read them.

And as for not understanding the original post. It isn’t really complicated. The guy is looking for a driver who lives in Prestatyn that works for s and k. So he put a wrong letter and spelt Prestatyn wrong but most people with a modicum of intelligence would still manage to understand the post.

^ +1

-1,I’m with Tipper Tom on this one,some of the spelling on here is atrocious

daleyboy:
Your right I don’t have to read them.

And as for not understanding the original post. It isn’t really complicated. The guy is looking for a driver who lives in Prestatyn that works for s and k. So he put a wrong letter and spelt Prestatyn wrong but most people with a modicum of intelligence would still manage to understand the post.

well said, too many smart arses on here.

Big Man:
Long shot

i shipped out with him not last week but the week before . he used to work for Morgan freight if it the same bloke ?

No wonder so many drivers end up in housing estates etc if they can’t work out towns or villages with the odd wrong letter :smiley::grin::grin::grin::grin: