Russian Trucks.

The first one I have seen in the UK.
An old Renault,a long way from home.

thats a st petersburg registration, i wouldnt want to take a premium that far :laughing:

i snapped this one last year near kazan, i felt sorry for the driver!!

euromat:
thats a st petersburg registration, i wouldnt want to take a premium that far :laughing:

It’s only a 380,young lad driving it.A big adventure :smiley:

When you concider that someone drove a fully loaded Atki Borderer form the UK to Pakistan, St Petersburg to the UK in a Renault Permium isn’t to bad.
Sea-road have them pulling B Doubles round Tasmania.

Jeff

O4Goodnessake:

euromat:

them funny lights on the roof, that seems to be a russian/belorussian only thing…

euromat:

O4Goodnessake:

euromat:

them funny lights on the roof, that seems to be a russian/belorussian only thing…

They used to have them in Tashkent and Kaz as well, sort of like a hazard warning light thing, but only for loading and unloading road side. We were pulled up on it a few times but once we explained we only delivered to the China border transfer station we were all right, they still tryed to have cash out of us though.
I saw one bloke in eastern Kaz whos truck had been blown into a ditch had his roof lights flashing away, it took 3 of us straight bared together, and with snow chains to get him out.

Jeff…

In Immingham today.

Minsk

O4Goodnessake:
In Immingham today.

from Kaluga, great photo Rick

few of mine

euromat:

O4Goodnessake:
In Immingham today.

Thanks Mat :smiley: As always you post interesting pics. Is there anywhere you haven’t driven a truck to? :smiley:

O4Goodnessake:

euromat:

O4Goodnessake:
In Immingham today.

Thanks Mat :smiley: As always you post interesting pics. Is there anywhere you haven’t driven a truck to? :smiley:

still a few places to get to mate!!

euromat:

O4Goodnessake:

euromat:

O4Goodnessake:
In Immingham today.

still a few places to get to mate!!

Keep the pics coming :smiley:

[/quote]
[/quote]
most are on my flickr but ill keep adding them on here too when i remember!

euromat:

[/quote]
most are on my flickr but ill keep adding them on here too when i remember!
[/quote]
Yes,I’ve seen them,cracking shots :smiley:

cheers! the Russians are one of the most interesting to me because of all the old junk they run esp exported stuff that never gets repainted

Flixborough,N.Lincs.
Belarus.

i was pleased with how this came out, taken a couple of years ago at Kappelskar docks, Sweden, waiting to ship to Finland

here’s one a long way from home, KGZ! Seen at Magdeburg, Germany