Russian dash cam footage

I know we have all seen this type of stuff before but there’s some good uns in here…cdnapi.kaltura.com/index.php/ext … 1_fz9k2t30

waaaaat

That’s my most searched thread in YouTube either Russia crash or simply putting in Russia brings up some gems, there’s one that updates every month

theyre sumthin else bud, amazed no one killed on them and the way a bumper glance over here causes 20 people in car whiplash hee hee no wonder our insurance so rip off

Russians & driving just doesn’t mix…

Talk about double hard :open_mouth:

mikey-t:
That’s my most searched thread in YouTube either Russia crash or simply putting in Russia brings up some gems, there’s one that updates every month

youtube.com/user/amicobbb/vi … TWmPNZUIYc

Serbian fail blog is a good one to follow.
The thing that stands out most with these Russian crashes is that rarely do you see them stop to help.

m1cks:
The thing that stands out most with these Russian crashes is that rarely do you see them stop to help.

Yeah some of them in the videos nearly kill someone but they do seem more concerned with how much damage to their car has been done.

There was a news report on exactly that apparently a lot of people make a lot of money on insurance claims and faking crashes to rob you, same as the guys that walk in front of traffic looking for claims