Russia help please

hi all of to russia this week .im sure i heard a few years agothat you had to declare phones laptops ect on entry to russia can any one advise if this is true .cheers chester… ps gonna be taking a load of pic if any body interested

chester1:
hi all of to russia this week .

im sure i heard a few years agothat you had to declare phones laptops ect on entry to russia can any one advise if this is true .

Not as far as I’m aware, you used to have to declare what money you were carrying, but my mate is off to Moscow next week and he goes every two years (presume you’re doing the motor show?), I’ll ask him tomorrow.

chester1:
cheers chester… ps gonna be taking a load of pic if any body interested

Yep, would love to see them. Have a safe journey!

cheers harry not doin motor show nowt as glamorous as that. goin twice over next month 1st leavin weds so shud be interesting will post pics as and when internet connection allows thanks again

Which way are you going?

in thru terehova, 2 went last week got thru in less than a day, hoping for a bit of the same

Hi chester.Hope you all got back ok.We still here enjoying the sights of moscow.Especially the women…Tell you now mate you and paul would of loved it in this hotel.Tipping tues morn now.So we been in this hotel for 4 nghts now.Don’t post all the pics mate.You kmow the ones I mean.Ha!Ha!.Keep an eye out for us on you’re return trip.

no worries on pics mate,only postin scenic ones lol, next trip been pulled forward leaving next sat now. good your enjoying the sights of moscow im hoping for the crate trailer this trip take care …chester

Hi Chester.
When did you get back?.

ahh mr t got back friday afternoon

Oh rite back to the norm then for a week.

of to oss in mornin then day off thurs then pick up for moscow fri and leaving sat mr tee

Have a good one.