Russia bomb Poland

OK maybe stray missiles possibly, but are we heading for WW3?.

Sent from my SM-T976B using Tapatalk

Russia’s problem is NATO expansion into the former Soviet Bloc/WP territory that it vacated.
Hitting Ukraine never made any sense as a solution to that.
WW3 was always going to be quick and have no winner.Unfortunately Ben Wallace among others never saw it that way.

No damage apparently as all the inhabitants live in Lincolnshire.

“Bomb” has already been retracted.

It’s currently “Two Missiles fired at Lviv” that strangely missed by 100km or so…

Strange how there’s no western News Anchors in “Free to move around Poland” already - dontya think?

We’ve already got the full death toll: - “Two people” in a remote area where news likely normally takes a week to get out, rather than a few minutes… :unamused:

I suspect a “re-labelled” local two actual real deaths from causes I can only speculate on, such as “Road Acccident” or “Gas Explosion”.

“Re Labelled” like “Covid” was likely Relabelled Colds and Flu strains, whilst Covid “Deaths” were people that would previously have been described as dying from things like Pluerosy, Emphazema, Bronchitus, and even Lung Cancer… No one is doubting the deaths were very real, but the death certificates, I argue - would have to have been falsified, most likely to get funding that simply woudn’t have come if the cause of death had been noted as the example mainstream causes that I listed above, which you’ll find makes up a huge bulk of the total number of people that die in hospitals all around the world, every single day…

Control the Narrative
Control the News
Persecute the Unbelievers
Punish the Deniers
Run on issues you have no intention of delivering, and then erode and disenfranchise people during the interim

Rinse and repeat.

Where are the real journalists, the news anchors?

Getting slagged off, every time they report news that the public is NOT supposed to hear.
Right now, the world has been told to hate outlets such as
Tucker Carlson
Ex-Anchor Kari Lake (because they tell you she’s an election denier, which apparently is a Thought Crime these days…)
RT News, because it has “Russia” in it’s title, which is connected to Putin, whom we, the Deep State-Controlled Media have told you to hate without question…
and of course…

BBC - who pick and choose “Fluff” pieces when they don’t report the real news going on, refusing to put their own anchors on the ground, and of course - upholding the false narrative we’ve been force-fed for some 3-4 years now at this point.

To the BBC’s credit though, they seem to be distancing themselves a bit now from that narrative, with less committal language than they previously use, and other mainstream media outlets still use…

Eg. “Kari lake makes unfounded and bizarre claims that the election in Arizona has been stolen”

BBC won’t now include worlds like “Unfounded and Bizarre”, but LBC still do.

the maoster:
No damage apparently as all the inhabitants live in Lincolnshire.

You can’t prove a negative, so how do we know this wasn’t a “Russian Bomb” as well? :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

Ironically I’ve just sent another correspondence to my MP stating that mutually assured destruction was always the only viable defence strategy v Russia and China.
But that doesn’t mean let’s end the world over Taiwan or parking NATOs tanks on Russia’s front lawn.
Nor does it mean bankrolling and feeding and providing military bases and training for China’s military machine.
We’re being played big time.

The most recent news bulletin stated that the missiles which strayed were Ukrainian.

Gidders:
The most recent news bulletin stated that the missiles which strayed were Ukrainian.

Also bearing in mind Russia’s denials backed by sattelite tracking and the Polish government v Zalenskys protests that Russia did it.
Time to cut loose cannon Zalensky loose and negotiate with Russia regarding backing down of NATO forces and interests on Russia’s borders before the idiot drags us into something that we can’t stop and reverse.

Gidders:

…Whilst Zelensky continues to push the lie that the missiles were Russian

Where was it fired from then? I’m surprised that Zelensky didn’t accuse Belarus of firing it, then asking NATO to invade Belarus - an easier piece of bulls hit to sell the west than telling NATO to their faces that they are the liars, following the announcement that NATO and Poland have already said it was a “Ukrainian Mis-fire” that dunnit…

Once again the msm headlined the lie as if it were the gospel truth.

Carryfast:
Ironically I’ve just sent another correspondence to my MP .

Not sure why but that me gave me a mental image of a big special bin in the corner of your MP’s office with only one purpose :smiley: :smiley:

Juddian:
Once again the msm headlined the lie as if it were the gospel truth.

In addition to our Remembrance Day being turned into a pro Zalensky propaganda exercise by the media.Bearing in mind how we got dragged into WW1 on the side of Russia against Germany.

rearaxle:

Missiles were fired by Ukraine.

Zelensky is saying they were Russian missiles in order to get Nato involved militarily.

the maoster:

Carryfast:
Ironically I’ve just sent another correspondence to my MP .

Not sure why but that me gave me a mental image of a big special bin in the corner of your MP’s office with only one purpose :smiley: :smiley:

To be fair between the lines of what I said was feel free to ignore it and go to Defcon 1 v Russia because Zalensky said so.

Marky-p:

rearaxle:

Missiles were fired by Ukraine.

Zelensky is saying they were Russian missiles in order to get Nato involved militarily.

If Zalensky says that WW3 would be a good idea then it must be right.

Carryfast:
To be fair between the lines of what I said was feel free to ignore it and go to Defcon 1 v Russia because Zalensky said so.

Recognisably English but that’s where any similarities end.

the maoster:

Carryfast:

Recognisably English but that’s where any similarities end.

Does it pass the Turing test ?

It would struggle to pass a pregnancy test!

the maoster:
It would struggle to pass a pregnancy test!

Well buggered if it did!

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: