Russell Brand Dispatchs

Anybody watch the dispatchs program on channel 4 on this guy
All the money in the world why don’t guys like this just pay for it, I mean if you have a ■■■ addiction it makes sense,
Hard to believe, he always came across to me as a pigs ear in drag with a ego bigger than he could control
Hes out of mainstream now but he has millions of followers doing shows on the Internet and earning big money, its just amazing that someone who hasn’t a talent or gift or nothing near it is able to even earn a living

You Tube have stopped paying him as he was earning a substantial amount, why are these women all saying what happened to them years ago and not at the time?
I watched half of the television documentary as it got too repetitive, but everything the women said what happened to them he says it in his comedy show or on the radio as a joke.

I watched it,.just to see the first steps of his downfall and comeuppance…I have never liked that ■■■■. :imp: :

Calling him a comedian is a bit of a stretch,.he’s about as funny as a sore arse, he’s just a talentless little 2hat who got lucky and abused his status to the point he thought he could do anything and get away with it…a la Jimmy Saville.

I have always found him to come across as a conceited arrogant creep.
I hope his carreer is finished if it turns out to be actually true that he thought he had the right to treat women like sh.

Ok I know a lot of these women were a bit naive and stupid, not to mention starstruck, same when they run around after pro footballers, then bleat on if they feel disrespected afterwards…but one of them was a young 16 year old kid ffs that he rammed his knob down her throat, when he was more than twice her age and had the pick of any woman …bizzarelly. :unamused:
Her Dad should break his ■■■■ legs, speaking as the Dad of 2 girls myself that would give me a lot of pleasure.
Hope he ends up like Schofield…another ■■■■ creep. :imp:

Strange that he spoke out about the establishment and then this comes out. The clip is on YouTube somewhere or tiktok.

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk

rearaxle:
Strange that he spoke out about the establishment and then this comes out. The clip is on YouTube somewhere or tiktok.

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk

Nah not having that mate.
There are lots who speak out about the establishment, and I do get it that they rule the roost in this country,.and are capable of any form of revenge between discreditment and even murder…but Russel ■■■■ Brand?
I am sure the establishment is more astute than to take him seriously or anything serious that comes out of this f/wit’s gob to give him a second thought.

You really think a bloke that has or had to fight them off with a crappy stick at that time in his life needed to force or ■■■■ anyone?

Once the darling of the lefty establishment, helped make his employers agents and hangers on serious wonga making the most of his faux Jesus type looks and funny bad boy routine, and like they do hundreds and probably thousands of possibly foolish but impressionable young women threw themselves at him, just as they’ve done with countless celebs and men of status/wealth/power/influence over the generations.

Brand’s problem is he’s had a Damascene realisation (truly or conveniently) that the world’s oligarchs pharmas institutions and where we are going are not what we are being told, he’s called out the world’s owners and shakers, the Davos world ■■■■■■■■■■ society and the deep states of the western world in particular.

What they are afraid of is that whilst others who are calling out the same people (eg Neil Oliver, Mark Steyn just two examples) Brand’s crime in their eyes is that he has the attention of a younger audience who wouldn’t watch either character or any similar), at least 6.5 million subscribers on Youtube alone the last time i looked, those who (WHO) would rule the world have decided its time he was cancelled and the MSM is the tool for their dirty work this time.
They don’t need to ‘prove’ anything, no smoke without fire eh as already shown by the few responses here,

What do i think of Brand? i don’t, i disliked his earlier public persona and the hero worship from the right on crowd, i’ve watched or rather skipped through some of his youtube videos, his delivery is annoying but then he’s not appealing to this old ■■■■ he’s appealing to a generally younger audience who the state doesn’t want to have an alternative point of view to think about.
Its a strange world and disturbing time to be alive, as at many other times in history those of us who question the narrative find ourselves with different bedfellows (no pun intended), my enemy’s enemy is my friend.

Do i think he’s guilty of anything illegal re the literally thousand of women he’s slept with, i don’t know, what i do know is he’s entitled to a fair trial before being condemned by people who can’t see through a stitch up when its staring them in the face because they don’t like the state’s current target.

First they came for Tommy but i wasn’t Tommy etc…any one of us could fall foul if we had enough influence and started reading from the wrong hymnsheet to an audience who would otherwise only know what the powerful wanted them to know, the legacy media are all bought and paid for where else are the younger generation going to hear what the state doesn’t want them to?

Juddian:
You really think a bloke that has or had to fight them off with a crappy stick at that time in his life needed to force or ■■■■ anyone?

Once the darling of the lefty establishment, helped make his employers agents and hangers on serious wonga making the most of his faux Jesus type looks and funny bad boy routine, and like they do hundreds and probably thousands of possibly foolish but impressionable young women threw themselves at him, just as they’ve done with countless celebs and men of status/wealth/power/influence over the generations.

Brand’s problem is he’s had a Damascene realisation (truly or conveniently) that the world’s oligarchs pharmas institutions and where we are going are not what we are being told, he’s called out the world’s owners and shakers, the Davos world ■■■■■■■■■■ society and the deep states of the western world in particular.

What they are afraid of is that whilst others who are calling out the same people (eg Neil Oliver, Mark Steyn just two examples) Brand’s crime in their eyes is that he has the attention of a younger audience who wouldn’t watch either character or any similar), at least 6.5 million subscribers on Youtube alone the last time i looked, those who (WHO) would rule the world have decided its time he was cancelled and the MSM is the tool for their dirty work this time.
They don’t need to ‘prove’ anything, no smoke without fire eh as already shown by the few responses here,

What do i think of Brand? i don’t, i disliked his earlier public persona and the hero worship from the right on crowd, i’ve watched or rather skipped through some of his youtube videos, his delivery is annoying but then he’s not appealing to this old ■■■■ he’s appealing to a generally younger audience who the state doesn’t want to have an alternative point of view to think about.
Its a strange world and disturbing time to be alive, as at many other times in history those of us who question the narrative find ourselves with different bedfellows (no pun intended), my enemy’s enemy is my friend.

Do i think he’s guilty of anything illegal re the literally thousand of women he’s slept with, i don’t know, what i do know is he’s entitled to a fair trial before being condemned by people who can’t see through a stitch up when its staring them in the face because they don’t like the state’s current target.

First they came for Tommy but i wasn’t Tommy etc…any one of us could fall foul if we had enough influence and started reading from the wrong hymnsheet to an audience who would otherwise only know what the powerful wanted them to know, the legacy media are all bought and paid for where else are the younger generation going to hear what the state doesn’t want them to?

To answer your first question Juddian…that is for a jury in a court of law to decide as we both know and fully accept.
However…
My take on it is the women continuously chucking themselves at him you mention, which fed his many times self confessed (including in his own book) pure psychological addiction to ■■■,.were what made him think he could do whatever tf he wanted, whenever tf he wanted to do it, regarding women.

Yeah it’s great to fight women off because of a celebrity type status, , but again IMO he made the dire mistake of judging EVERY woman by those that were easy, and failed to comprehend, or even ignored the fact what the rest of us as blokes have come across and reacted to…when a woman says no she means NO. :bulb:

Sure I make no secret that I can’t stand him as, I have said, but I would feel the same way if it was a celebrity I admire.

No I have not metaphorically banged him up judge and jury before a trial, it is just purely MY (NON ‘bandwagon’/NON ‘no smoke without fire’) opinion that he is guilty as hell.
You can only form a hand, and an opinion in your own mind on the cards that you are dealt,.as in fact you have, but who knows?..I (or you) may well be proved wrong after the legal system runs its course.

As for his politics, his opinions (which tbh I personally couldn’t gaf about incidentally) and his perceived influence over the younger generation,…and to stress the fact that I am wholly aware and not naive enough to disbelieve the establishment ‘do not like it up em’, and bite back
(A la Princess Di,.and to a much lesser extent Mick Lynch to name 2 examples.) …my opinion remains the same on this conceited arrogant over confident creep who is at the very least undeniably guilty …Of thinking he was fireproof, (but is now undoubtedly ■■■■■■■■ himself now it has come back to bite him on his arse.)

I’m with Juddian 100% on this. Brand is a marmite character but don’t let your personal opinions cloud your judgement here. To repeat the old adage “don’t let rich people tell you who you should hate”.

the maoster:
I’m with Juddian 100% on this. Brand is a marmite character but don’t let your personal opinions cloud your judgement here. To repeat the old adage “don’t let rich people tell you who you should hate”.

Ok mate, I can’t abide the guy as a tv personality, but nobody is telling me who I should hate. Everybody has their own individual opinions on indivudual people,.but for this discussion, let’s take personalities out of it for a minute.

Based on what we know and what we perceive about people with his type of condition and addiction, I dont know about you but it does not come as any surprise to me that what is statistically a very small number of women in a very large number of conquests, have come out with ■■■■■■ accusations, genuine or not,.and to be proven or disproven in a court.

To get back to him personally reckon his celebrity,.his attitude, and his evident blaze and nonchalant attitude towards women clouded his judgement of consent I would guess…
Anyway time will tell.

If you listen to some of the women’s comments he came across as a bit of a jekyll and Hyde
He’s like marmite you either like him or you don’t
Can’t imagine the people involved would run with that without solid evidence and it wasn’t only channel 4, big newspapers were involved also
Still remains to be seen if he committed a crime
They showed a clip of him talking to Jimmy Savile on his radio 2 show, the conversation was unbelievable, a lot of the show was about how he treated women like the remarks he would make, sexuel suggestions, comments that were offensive
Also the other series stuff

Innocent until proven guilty obviously. And no I can’t stand the guy.

The Lefty establishment has noticed that brand has millions of followers and has started bad mouthing their narrative. It’s obvious this is political.

Where the ■■■■ were all these victims 15 years ago when these crimes allegedly happened?

Whether it’s tate (again not a fan), brand, elon or farage, the left will try their best to smear those who oppose them.

There was me thinking that this retro law that permits women to backdate withdrawal of consent - is the real villain in the room here.

How else could a known Lothario be haunted by the proverbial notches on his bedpost?

The law needs to be changed in two ways:

A charge of “■■■■” MUST involve recordable violence.
If no evidence is submitted that a ■■■■ is alleged to begin with - then the justice system under statute of limitations of say, a year and a day - cannot later bring charges AT ALL based on a so-called “Historical Allegation”.
At the same time, you ratchet up the full penalty FOR being found guilty of ■■■■:
I reckon 10 years for a first offence, and chemical castration for anything beyond a first (violence) offence…
This would mean that if you so much as punch someone’s lights out outside a nightclub, and then go home to beat up the Mrs and ■■■■ her - then you cannot then expect to go on to ever have kids - Right?

The most Right-wing punishment that could be bestowed in ancient times - was to destroy the SEED of the convicted, as well as (often) to destroy the life thereof…
Sometimes such “captured enemy” were granted their lives - but effectively became like the “Unsullied” of Game of Thrones concept.

Maybe too many of us no longer believe that old adage that “Bad seed - needs to be destroyed”.
It’s up there with the Catholic doctrine of “Sins of the Father” and all…

I don’t like Russell Brand at all, but this all smacks of a deep state political assassination - to punish this “Heretic” for deserting the Far Left

As for what Juddian said - I agree with every word of that. :neutral_face: