Running to Russia

pidpod:

we’re waiting …

Tue Oct 08, 2013 12:11 am

Calm down let me get them out of the camera!

We’re STILL waiting :stuck_out_tongue: LOL

pidpod:

Interesting photo but where’s the rest of them ? :smiley:

Looks like from the way you came

next time make sure you take the video recorder with you. Just for your safety and for hundreds of other reasons:D here is some video…

youtube.com/watch?v=okuh22qC7L4

youtube.com/watch?v=8T4dDStWh0E

I know this is a late posting but heres an amusing video showing the Eurosport TV truck driving to Moscow. Check out some of the diabolical roads. They crossed through at the Ubelinka border crossing between Latvia and Russia.

darkmark:
I know this is a late posting but heres an amusing video showing the Eurosport TV truck driving to Moscow. Check out some of the diabolical roads. They crossed through at the Ubelinka border crossing between Latvia and Russia.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQKASDIWbHU
RACE TRUCKIE: WTCC Moscow Part 1

Good video, I really enjoyed that.

what do you do with your digicard?

mc thackeray:

What you’re supposed to do with your digicard I suppose.
You’ll have to keep records, because Russia is covered by AETR rules which are the same as EU rules.

robinhood_1984:

darkmark:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQKASDIWbHU
RACE TRUCKIE: WTCC Moscow Part 1

Good video, I really enjoyed that.

Fantastic video!

Simon:

mc thackeray:

What you’re supposed to do with your digicard I suppose.
You’ll have to keep records, because Russia is covered by AETR rules which are the same as EU rules.

And there was me thinking non of it applied

What kind of Visa did you go on? was it a business/work visa and did you get an official letter of invitation issued by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs? Thinking of taking a trip as a passenger with my brother in law.

When you are doing customs there is a transport control in the same office and often they want to see 14 days records at least. Also lots of controls along the way and all major cities have full control points on the outskirts on the motorway.