runing bent

am 23 class 1 driver/fitter now i have drove day an night for an old outfit also driven with no license, not proud of it but i done it coz i was young an immature, that firm went out the window i would stil bend the rules a bit if am 5 mies from home etc etc tip on break just to get home that night blah blah but i wouldnt do day an night again !! why ? coz am not that stupid !!

i av been with my dad in the late 90’s early 2000’s and he had ran day/night windows down ,radio full blast all ith me in the cab dangerous i know, but back then you could get away with it but

for u to be doin 80 hours a week is stupid an dangerous coz if you killed my 1 of my family members i would hunt you down an never let you forget it !

so grow a set and leave an find somewere more safe even for less ££ and i bet you live longer and have that license of yours longer

why would you admit this on a open forum ■■? your just asking for trouble not just for yourself but for everyone in the company its simple just dont run bent its your liscence and your safety that matters not to mention everyone else,s safety on the road aswell

Who is the [zb] company? They are the ones putting the good companies out of business and good boys out of a job.

keith:

hyper26:
why would you admit this on a open forum ■■? your just asking for trouble not just for yourself but for everyone in the company its simple just dont run bent its your liscence and your safety that matters not to mention everyone else,s safety on the road aswell

Yea probably not the best idea splashing all this info about a dodgy job on the internet, on the plus side, it might mean a cowboy firm gets a visit from vosa :smiling_imp:

that maybe why he wrote it up on an open public forum, he’s dropped hints so it wouldnt take the authorites long to figure out who it is but they prob know already and are just waiting to pounce.

strongbowpeter i will be amazed if limeyphil hasnt sent you a dozen pm’s asking for this companies name and if there are any vacancies - as it sounds right up his street :exclamation:

what prompted you to brag about running bent on a open forum :question: :confused: - O.k. so we’re not all knights of the road - fully paid up members of the HTTB but why brag about running bent on the forum :question: :confused: where you expecting people to pat you on the back and say well done :question:

Either limeyphil has posted it or it’s that tam guy again under a different name :confused:

I sincerely hope that it’s not my family you wipe out on the motorway because you’ve fallen asleep at the wheel after doing 80hrs work.

Oh and I hear Beverly bell likes pansies and milk tray.

I know who they are and most of them are a bunch of loonys, trying to over take a wide load 4.2wide-80t on a roundabout under ■■■■■■, when i stopped and jumped out of cab just got a load of sorrys of him and he wasnt a british driver. these guys need a big wake up call from vosa.

mark

marcus 22:
I know who they are

how do you know that then :question:

marcus 22:
these guys need a big wake up call from vosa.

cert sounds like it.VOSA cant do anything though unless someone tips them off using the hotline number or they are pulled for a routine - for all we know they could have a green light on vosa’s radar :exclamation: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

i dont believe they can act on information posted on a public forum :question: he could post his compaines name and they prob could not touch them due to some wondeful law prob invented by labour :exclamation: :imp: :imp: unless one of the vosa bods can enlighten me :question:

Cruise Control:
i dont believe they can act on information posted on a public forum :question: he could post his compaines name and they prob could not touch them due to some wondeful law prob invented by labour :exclamation: :imp: :imp: unless one of the vosa bods can enlighten me :question:

hi mate i not a vosa bob but this is what it say have a read

dft.gov.uk/vosa/contactus/sh … .htm#P4_52

Its ok Vostapo will of read this and now will be targetting north east o licence bulkers, so if you from up there on bulk expect to get pulled sooner rather than later. You dont have to be Sherlock Holmes to catch dicks on the road in trucks!

Oh unless this muppets out on a wind up!

Cruise Control:

marcus 22:
I know who they are

how do you know that then :question:

marcus 22:
these guys need a big wake up call from vosa.

cert sounds like it.VOSA cant do anything though unless someone tips them off using the hotline number or they are pulled for a routine - for all we know they could have a green light on vosa’s radar :exclamation: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

its the only big bulk transport firm up here using foreign drivers cruise control.

it sounds to me like strongbowpete has either been sacked or has had a run in with this company & he’s just trying to drop them in it,but he is also dropping the other drivers whom work for in it,so lets hope the drivers find out who he really is.

if the job cant be done legal it cant be done

big bulker firm in north east, green an silver motors??

delboytwo:
hi mate i not a vosa bob but this is what it say have a read

dft.gov.uk/vosa/contactus/sh … .htm#P4_52

VOSA’s intelligence officers will follow up reports on operators disabling tachographs or speedlimiters, running on red deisel, operating against licence requirements and also running vehicles which are affecting environmental standards.

Just don’t ask them to spell!