Rumours

what rumours ? And why delete posts ? What difference does it make ?

Personally, I always thought Mick Fleetwood was a bit of a winkle. Anyone remember the ■■■■-up of the awards thingy with Sam Fox?

Quite sadly, I had the hots for Lindsey Buckingham, until I found out that he, in fact, is a she :blush: :open_mouth: :grimacing:

Stevie’s nicks, on the other hand, does it for me. If she wants to try double- manning, as George “zip me up before you go go” Michael sang, " baby, I’m your man"!!!

A-ooooooga :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

Because rumours can be true or false, and false rumours can cause customers of the company concerned to panic and withdraw their business

Denis F:
Because rumours can be true or false, and false rumours can cause customers of the company concerned to panic and withdraw their business

Not forgetting the angst it causes the drivers of said company as well.

Denis F:
false rumours can cause customers of the company concerned to panic and withdraw their business

Utter tosh, Sir!

Tribute bands are to be applauded, IMO. I once saw a Led Zeppelin tribute band called “a whole lotta led” (good, eh :grimacing: ) and they were superb. Don’t remember the sainted Jimmy Page kicking-off about them though…

As a container driver i would like to know the rumour. so long as it states not known if true or “i heard it on the grape vine”

threewheelsonmywagon:
Personally, I always thought Mick Fleetwood was a bit of a winkle. Anyone remember the ■■■■-up of the awards thingy with Sam Fox?

Quite sadly, I had the hots for Lindsey Buckingham, until I found out that he, in fact, is a she :blush: :open_mouth: :grimacing:

Stevie’s nicks, on the other hand, does it for me. If she wants to try double- manning, as George “zip me up before you go go” Michael sang, " baby, I’m your man"!!!

A-ooooooga :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

I think you will find that Lindsey Buckingham is a he.

threewheelsonmywagon:
quote]
He is definitely a “he”!

Rumors or “Factually incorrect” information reported about companies can have a severely negative impact

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/ … lapse.html

drivergraham:
As a container driver i would like to know the rumour. so long as it states not known if true or “i heard it on the grape vine”

Me too but I can understand the forum owners position in being open to litigation if the rumours cause damage to a companies reputation / cash flow.

Will keep me ear to the ground but please feel free to PM me any rumours as we all love this stuff.

I was approached by one of the ladies in our office the other day who informed me she had heard a rumour I had a 12 inch ■■■■■.
I told her that I knew as I had started it.

My daughter is going to see Fleetwood Mac later this year. She is very much looking forward to it and they are not even her ‘era’ !