Rugby truck stop

Is it me or is this Truckstop now turning into a stobart depot seems to me that over half of the original area is now reserved for stobart units/trailers. That is 5 times now that I’ve arrived to find its full (so the sign says) so tonight I drove upto the gate the guy says it’s full I say I must b really tired as I can see plenty of room he replies those spaces are for stobart wagons. So I give it another 2 years at most and it will be closed to Mr Joe blogs & only open for stobarts boys.

Privat property.every owner can do what he want.

Stobart own the truckstop. Carlisle as well.

Red lion…everytime :sunglasses:

Andrejs:

That will be private property then you neam.
But on a serious note that will be another stop we can’t use and with the use of parking around industrial estates getting harder (double yellow lines appearing all over) is it no wonder we are treated like locusts

Frazer smith:

Andrejs:

But on a serious note that will be another stop we can’t use and with the use of parking around industrial estates getting harder (double yellow lines appearing all over) is it no wonder we are treated like locusts

if you are going to correct someone on their spelling, you should at least get your own spelling correct :wink:

now, on a serious note, Stobart own the truckstop, if they wish to reserve half of the space for their trucks, that is up to them :wink:

shuttlespanker:

Frazer smith:

Andrejs:

if you are going to correct someone on their spelling, you should at least get your own spelling correct :wink:

now, on a serious note, Stobart own the truckstop, if they wish to reserve half of the space for their trucks, that is up to them :wink:

I take it you missed the ( now on a serious note ) I think that would have given you a CLUE.

i think Rugby truck stop-now one of the best.so for this reason to many British and foreigh truck try stop there.there can buy food by good price,more secure.but yes of course can be much bigger.normaly must build big truckstop somewhere near Magna park.don t need build petrol station,Kfc .just big land to parking and allow sale food from caravan.this can help to small company make money.and drivers can get much betters food with good price.

Why do Stobarts need to park there at all when they have a depot 2 miles down the road?

Andrejs:
normaly must build big truckstop somewhere near Magna park.don t need build petrol station,Kfc .just big land to parking and allow sale food from caravan.this can help to small company make money.and drivers can get much betters food with good price.

You think big companies will stand by and let small companies make money ? I don’t think so. But yes, your general idea seems correct to me.

Born Idle:
Why do Stobarts need to park there at all when they have a depot 2 miles down the road?

Cos the depot 2 miles down the road aint big enough to hold em all so i was told

Because the depot 2 miles away (Georges cafe)
is being turned into a Sainsbury rdc

Born Idle:

Stobart have Depo at Magna park(Chill).there not to many spaces to park truck.when they moved operation from Corby and Alchester and was do much more work,they park to many truck at Nissan .Stobart at Glasshouse in Crick as well have not to many spaces.at truckstop from Monday till Friday afternoon not to many Stobart trailers .to many trailers from Friday night till Monday morning.and as well at weekend parked biomass truck and trailers.normaly there some 70 percent of parked truck -foreigh.for what reason this place liked for foreigh ■■?good question

The problem Stobart will have is does their ‘O’ license for Rugby cover all the other spaces they are using in the truck stop? I believe they have already been warned about exceeding the licence. I’m sure a few complaints to VOSA or the local traffic commissioner may help sort the issue.