Rugby truck stop

Called in this morning for a shower, couldn’t belive the number of empty stobart trailers dropped on their, and the number of shunters pulling trailers back and forth to the new depot next door. I know stobart Owens the truck stop now, but does the shunting go on all night? If so it’s bang out if order and no doubt drivers will vote with their feet!
RIP rugby truck stop■■?

That is a storbart operating centre for 205 trucks and 150 trailers.

That’s why they bought it! :laughing: you should park in THEIR depots :open_mouth: then complain :unamused: according to them it’s fine :imp: even if you’re a tramper, they’re allowed to bang, slap and make as much noise as they want! :open_mouth: AS IT A 24/7 OPERATION! :unamused: no wonder many shunters ended up with a few slaps! :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

And they own Carlisle Truckstop to

Article about it in the latest T&D.

Told you they would ■■■■ it up, just like the have ■■■■■■ the whole transport industry in the country. They can’t help themselves.

I reckon they are doing what the land owners of Warwick Rd coach park did…they wanted to develop the coach park, the council said no it has remain as coach parking, so the landlords put the parking fee up to £92 a time, then went back to the council and said nobody uses it!
Stobart will drive all the customers away, then turn it totally in to a depot blaming lack of use!

DonutUK:
Article about it in the latest T&D.

Told you they would [zb] it up, just like the have [zb] the whole transport industry in the country. They can’t help themselves.

I reckon they are doing what the land owners of Warwick Rd coach park did…they wanted to develop the coach park, the council said no it has remain as coach parking, so the landlords put the parking fee up to £92 a time, then went back to the council and said nobody uses it!
Stobart will drive all the customers away, then turn it totally in to a depot blaming lack of use!

you’ve got it in one! :smiling_imp: :imp: