Rugby League World Cup

I’m in Swansea tonight. Going the competition’s opening ceremony tomorrow, then various other games and the final at Old Trafford.

Just curious if anyone else is attending any of the games.

Arabella:
I’m in Swansea tonight. Going the competition’s opening ceremony tomorrow, then various other games and the final at Old Trafford.

Just curious if anyone else is attending any of the games.

I’m going to a couple near home but I refuse to pay to watch England with that little runt rangi chase playing for us…
Think we will struggle tomorrow especially with roumours of unrest in the camp…
Hope I’m wrong though

Going to the 2 PNG games at Craven park, would love to see NZ do the haka live tho

I am working tomorrow,so will have to tape the England game,yes I am jealous !

Used to be big RL fan when it was a proper game - but after summer rugby, no promotion or relegation (unless we like you), if you win the league you don’t win the league, 15 Aussies for one team but only 3 for the rest etc etc, RU is a ■■■■ sight better game.

Stan

Not really a league fan but my brother is. He got hooked while on a trip to Oz a few years ago. He fancies a look and he has a chance of some tickets so we might be going down the stadium tomorrow.

I’ll be watching on tv, but can’t be arsed with International RL. Australia will win it easily anyway!

Told you!
(I meant to post this witty remark months ago)