Rude truck net users

Why is it that members on here feel the need to make people look stupid when they post. Some of you are rude and disrespectful and there is no need. Everybody is entitled to an opinion but there some of you are judging and calling folk liers. You use bad language and its the same people all the time. Why would people post on here knowing that they will get flak for it. I am all for a laugh and joke but people on here get personnal and the mods let it go without punishment.

We are in it together or so i thought and this could be a great place for getting the best honest answers but some of you make it so hard. Its of putting. Am i going to wear my tin hat and take cover… no because i know that there will be comments to prove my point because some of you can help yourselfs :imp: Its bullying end of

Not a wear symbol in sight nor did i offend any individual which is how it should be.
Rant over

oh shut up :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :laughing:

Oh also look at your sig

Just get on with it and please STOP whining

That sig thing is becoming a downfall for a few today :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I know what you mean though :wink:
But just suss out who the culprits are and pounce when they fall from that ivory tower :smiling_imp: :laughing: :laughing:

DWYNE:
Why would people post on here knowing that they will get flak for it.

Because thats part of the attraction

I am all for a laugh and joke.

I have a funny feeling your not

Not a wear symbol in sight nor did i offend any individual which is how it should be.
Rant over
[/quote]
You offended me-you big girls blouse, what I find most offensive of all is people getting offended and whining about it. :wink:

Why do so many people get offended on behalf of others nowadays? Quite often, the people the are offended on behalf of, weren’t offended in the first place.

I’m a bully. I even punch old women! :laughing:

I’m not sure if you are including me in the “rude” category mate, although I assume that you could be as I was a tad unsympathetic on your lost filler cap post.
It just amazes me some of the bloody stupid things that are asked on here, eg. how much can I break the speed limit without getting caught on a notoriously dangerous road :unamused: , or how much can I drink without going over the limit and losing my licence and job :open_mouth: ,… I mean is it just me or what?
From my point of view I have never been the most tolerant of guys, and never suffered fools gladly, (brought about by age and the amount of time I have suffered this job) especially with some of the licence holders that call themselves “drivers” today that are not fit to be out on their own with a pushbike let alone a 44 tonner, so I hope that is an insight to what you percieve as rudeness from my perspective. So it’s a standing heat and kitchen situation bud :bulb:

m1cks:
Why do so many people get offended on behalf of others nowadays? Quite often, the people the are offended on behalf of, weren’t offended in the first place.

No offence but I am going to have a beer and work this one out :blush: :laughing: :wink:

Dipper_Dave:
you big girls blouse

+1

mickyblue:
oh shut up :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :laughing:

Oh also look at your sig

Just get on with it and please STOP whining

meaning the job

robroy:
snippity snip
From my point of view I have never been the most tolerant of guys, and never suffered fools gladly, (brought about by age and the amount of time I have suffered this job) snip

In the short time I’ve been a member on this forum (and also the time I’ve been lurking unregistered) I see lots of people complain about the job (and I’m really sorry to highlight your post robroy) … simple fact is that if you don’t like your job and it makes you a grumpy ■■■■■■ then maybe you should find another one?

trampyjoe:

robroy:
snippity snip
From my point of view I have never been the most tolerant of guys, and never suffered fools gladly, (brought about by age and the amount of time I have suffered this job) snip

In the short time I’ve been a member on this forum (and also the time I’ve been lurking unregistered) I see lots of people complain about the job (and I’m really sorry to highlight your post robroy) … simple fact is that if you don’t like your job and it makes you a grumpy [zb] then maybe you should find another one?

No need to apologise mate, as I couldn’t agree more, problem is after 34yrs I know nothing else, and why should I jack in what was a good job that I loved when I started, because it has turned to ■■■■, mostly because of the actions of various authoritive organisations and a few knob heads, so I will just carry on being an intolerant grumpy git…as I am beginning to enjoy it :wink: :smiley:

Maybe trucknet is just a mirror of society in general. There are lots of impatient, rude and selfish people in the world. Equally there are some wise, polite and selfless people in the world.

■■■■ it up, buttercup…

DWYNE:
Why is it that members on here feel the need to make people look stupid when they post. Some of you are rude and disrespectful and there is no need. Everybody is entitled to an opinion but there some of you are judging and calling folk liers. You use bad language and its the same people all the time. Why would people post on here knowing that they will get flak for it. I am all for a laugh and joke but people on here get personnal and the mods let it go without punishment.

We are in it together or so i thought and this could be a great place for getting the best honest answers but some of you make it so hard. Its of putting. Am i going to wear my tin hat and take cover… no because i know that there will be comments to prove my point because some of you can help yourselfs :imp: Its bullying end of

Rant over

■■■■ poor rant, 6/10

spelling 2/10

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

bigvern1:
I’m a bully. I even punch old women! :laughing:

Who drive taxis

DWYNE:

Rant over

Its possibly your mindset of forums that needs to change, any forum populated mostly by men has the tolerance and thought process of a Glasgow bar at 11pm on a Saturday night, yes you will get the few polite people but most would shoot from the hip.

lightning:
Maybe trucknet is just a mirror of society in general. There are lots of impatient, rude and selfish people in the world

Mostly driving Audi’s & BMW’s.

martinviking:

lightning:
Maybe trucknet is just a mirror of society in general. There are lots of impatient, rude and selfish people in the world

…and tippers.

martinviking:

lightning:

as a audi driver im beginning to get a complex :smiley: :smiley: