Rude truck drivers

Dont listen to him he posts drivel. We should ignore him. Same rubbish all the the time ask him for facts he cant give any. He wont reply.

AndieHyde:
So, if you have ever wondered why socks become odd. It is because the natural breakdown of any relationship.

One has to be right.
So the other one left.

I got some…

New socks about two months ago. Well, I’m Mr Angry now because the heels have already worn through on two pairs!!

Buy cheap buy twice my nan always said and in this case she’s absolutely right!

yourhavingalarf:

AndieHyde:
So, if you have ever wondered why socks become odd. It is because the natural breakdown of any relationship.

One has to be right.
So the other one left.

I got some…

New socks about two months ago. Well, I’m Mr Angry now because the heels have already worn through on two pairs!!

Buy cheap buy twice my nan always said and in this case she’s absolutely right!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
thats the fact of it in a nutshell.

i find it harder now that me mum and granny have shaken off their mortal coils so they cant darn them for me anymore,and with the price of nails that my misses gets,theres no way id let her near a darning needle in case she scratches one.

bit of a dilemma for all concerned here… :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Punchy Dan:
How accurate is your car Speedo op ? My cars miles out .

If it’s showing 52 then I’m doing 50.

Anyone who says they don’t speed is a liar. Speeding though isn’t the killer that the government and police keep telling us it is. Thanks to an inconvenient report into accident stats issued by the Office for National Statistics the police were forced to admit that just 5% of all serious accidents and road deaths have speeding as a contributory factor. Inappropriate speed which is driving too fast for the road but keeping within the posted limit is a greater factor and the biggest factor at all at 49% is driver error.

I keep to speed limits in the truck because apart from it being belled up to hell I’m paid by the hour. But I, like our handwringing friend most likely was too, didn’t always. As for doing the indicator dance when someone flashes you in, a lot of new drivers don’t know about it and if they don’t so what? Is your life going to end if they don’t?

There’s much more to be worried about that drivers do than what tricky dicky is handwringing over.

I had a rare night out this week and in my lonliness I reached for the sock.
This sock however is getting a bit tatty and not wanting to bring home to be washed and thus getting asked akward questions from the Mrs, I may have to dispose of said sock!
Therefore fellow truckers and sock enthusiasts, what sock is a good all rounder?

AndieHyde:

One has to be right.
So the other one left.

ALL SOCKS MATTER

msgyorkie:
This sock however is getting a bit tatty and not wanting to bring home to be washed and thus getting asked akward questions from the Mrs, I may have to dispose of said sock!
Therefore fellow truckers and sock enthusiasts, what sock is a good all rounder?

It depends on your budget and are you looking long term, or just one night…
For that arr feeling try these
jasminesilk.com/5-pairs-of- … -socks/p72

DickyNick:

Punchy Dan:
How accurate is your car Speedo op ? My cars miles out .

If it’s showing 52 then I’m doing 50.

Is that with new tyres, while using your winter tyres or on bald tyres. Cars are not calibrated on speedometers like a lorry or coach

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There are videos on youtube showing you how to make a mask out of a sock. I tried it, wasn’t very impressed, should I have washed it first?
Bernard

DickyNick:
In my car yesterday, 50mph speed dual carriageway. Hermes truck comes past overtaking on his limiter complete disregard for the 50mph speed limit. Despite this after he’d past me I still flashed him in and he couldn’t even be arsed to flash his indicators to say thank you. What is it with truckers? Can’t keep to speed limits and can’t be bothered to say thank you to a courteous car driver and then expect car drivers to let us out and let us into other lanes etc.

You really are sad rowley010 stop making up all this attention seeking material in your fantasy world, oh your DickyNick today my mistake

DickyNick:
In my car yesterday, 50mph speed dual carriageway. Hermes truck comes past overtaking on his limiter complete disregard for the 50mph speed limit. Despite this after he’d past me I still flashed him in and he couldn’t even be arsed to flash his indicators to say thank you. What is it with truckers? Can’t keep to speed limits and can’t be bothered to say thank you to a courteous car driver and then expect car drivers to let us out and let us into other lanes etc.

You know you don’t have to post about every tedious thing that happens in your very tedious life and bore us with all this tedious nonsense. Tedious tedious man. Or woman.

Conor:
Speeding though isn’t the killer that the government and police keep telling us it is… Inappropriate speed which is driving too fast for the road but keeping within the posted limit is a greater factor

So speeding then…if you crash because you are going too fast for a particular section of road you are speeding, I.e going too fast, regardless of the limit.

DickyNick:

idrive:

DickyNick:

Did you scream “DASHCAM!” as you ■■■■■■■■■■■

Typically lorry driver nothing intelligent to say.

Hmmm…past or passed?
What was it you were saying about intelligence?

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Monkey241:

DickyNick:

idrive:

DickyNick:

Did you scream “DASHCAM!” as you ■■■■■■■■■■■

Typically lorry driver nothing intelligent to say.

Hmmm…past or passed?
What was it you were saying about intelligence?

So I used the incorrect spelling of a word. Wow. Well done for spotting that one.

Still the whole argument was a bit more intelligent that a response referring to ■■■■■■■■■■■■

I guess we just have different measures of intellect.
I find correct usage of written English a fair indicator, whereas you prefer idiotic stereotyping.

Monkey241:
I guess we just have different measures of intellect.
I find correct usage of written English a fair indicator, whereas you prefer idiotic stereotyping.

How would a person born and raised in Japan, China, or Russia rate in your measurement system?

msgyorkie:

^^^^^^
theres no point in wasting your good old gentlemans friend sock…just lie it flat and spread out,then when your parked in your layby having a break,it can help to pass the time when you use it as a boomerang but its a bit of a bummer when you want to just throw it away?

Is the OP French, Chinese or Russian?
I need to know…

drover:
Why bother flashing him in if he annoyed you so much?

:laughing: :laughing:

The answer is obvious.To let him know it’s ok to return to lane 1 to stop traffic behind being held up by the over taking truck.