royal wee

are we of the toilet group or do you prefer the “lavatory” to be used or just plain Bog.

me i always ask for the toilet,i’m bosting for a gypsies kiss :smiley: funny how msa’s have them marked as toilets.

5 4 3 2 1 MOVED to bully’s… :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Oi mods wakey wakey :unamused: :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

hows that reef :wink:

anyway what’s all these polite words, it’s a [zb]house isn’t it :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing:

Denis F:
hows that reef :wink:

anyway what’s all these polite words, it’s a [zb]house isn’t it :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing:

Its the difference between Andrex and Kleenex …on the hole it doesn’t really matter !! :laughing:

I always ask where the “wee boys room” is.

Maybe thats just a Scottish way of being polite about it?.

Other than that i follow the signs :wink: :wink: :wink:

In these days of political correctness and giving people marvellous job titles, should it not be A HUMAN WASTE RECEPTICAL?

ROG:
In these days of political correctness and giving people marvellous job titles, should it not be A HUMAN WASTE RECEPTICAL?

Dont think we are allowed to call ourselves HUMAN as its offensive to non humans… :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

jammymutt:

ROG:

Dont think we are allowed to call ourselves HUMAN as its offensive to non humans… :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

But I’ve never seen an alien use one of ours :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

i wasnt thinking Alien I was thinking more pets like dogs and cats which are not HUMAN and could be offended by politically correct owners.

How do you know what aliens look like then? :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

Bog, loo, or khazi. Unless I’m talking to Americans, in which case it’s “Restroom”. Hmm.