Royal Mail Preston

Hi, i’ve got an agency job today, going from Sighthill Edinburgh to the Royal Mail depot in Preston… Can anyone give me directions , or know where the depot is? This being my first “distance” job.

Thanks in advance.

Pile

If its the one in Fulwood Preston then come off M6 onto M55 Blackpool, as you come over the M6 on flyover keep left & come off at first slip road which should be signposted A6 Preston & Garstang, Their is a Hotel on your left, when you reach roundabout at bottom of slip road turn left then first left again, this looks like you are going into the hotel & its a bit of a tight turn, this is used by artics all the time for industrial estates so don`t think its not right.Follow road for 100 yards to a roundabout, turn right take third exit & follow this road to the industrial estates, keep going straight over these roundabouts till you come to the ASDA superstore & turn left at this roundabout,keep ASDA on your right, Royal mail is somewhere straight down that road.

When you are covering runs for Royal Mail, the Distribution Manager or Logistics manager should be able to give you some directions if not ask one of the other drivers.