Royal Mail 7.5ton work - What to expect

Hi,

It has been a little while from the last time I drove a truck, and before I make a move back driving buses and coaches. I have managed to get 4 days on a royal mail contract via the agency out of the Filton Centre.

I have a fair idea that I will be driving between different sub offices around the local area, but was wondering if I would be expected to make home/business delieveries as well?

Thanks

Loads of letters and parcels :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
ill get me coat :blush:

blue estate:
Loads of letters and parcels :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
ill get me coat :blush:

Lol, If thats all it is I am very happy. Last lot of work on the trucks I had was a mix of P&H mostly with the odd day with B&Q doing home delivery .

With 7.5t I would expect right pain in the bum places too get too. If you go in thinking that and it’s not that your are on to a winner! Apart from that should be fine I doubt it would be trunking but I could well be wrong!

Not done RM, but suspect in a 7.5t you’ll be going to the small local depots and hand balling! :open_mouth:
Just like the one I pinged the gate off its hinges with a 26t MAN when I used their entrance to turn around… :laughing:

Best of luck mate and be prepared for the work to dry up once Xmas is over… :cry:

Thank you guys, have to say this is some of the easiest work I have ever done. It is localish depot drop off back to Filton reload and off we go.

Thankfully haven’t knocked any gates off, but did set the alarm in once I was in done at one place forgetting the front desk was still open. Going to miss this next week, but have a fix job back on buses and coaches around Weston-super-Mare.