Rowlands transport shropshire

Hi

Anybody have any photos or info on this company blue and red tractor units pulling flatbed trailers see them all the time in scotland :question:

Craig

boxvanman:
Hi

Anybody have any photos or info on this company blue and red tractor units pulling flatbed trailers see them all the time in scotland :question:

Craig

Hi Craig i work for Rowlands Transport i drive a Daf CF & yes we do Scotch work al the time
we have 8 motors in all 3 XFs 3 MANs 2 CFs i will try & post some pics
Cheers Shaun

CaddyV8:

boxvanman:
Hi

Craig

Hi Craig i work for Rowlands Transport i drive a Daf CF & yes we do Scotch work al the time
we have 8 motors in all 3 XFs 3 MANs 2 CFs i will try & post some pics
Cheers Shaun

guess i had the wrong ones then :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: would like to see what the other rowlands look like not sure i know of them

Hi Shaun,

That would be great if you could get some photos of the fleet i think the cf is a great looking motor in your fleet it might have been you i seen then last week in glasgow at the m80 roadworks :question:

What loads do you do and is it all flat bed trailers you have :question: and i have seen the daf xfs but not the mans what model are they mate :question:

Cheers craig :smiley:

HI boys
Shaun, do you work for BOB Rowlands from Wem Z.I. then?

Regards Keith.