Roving report from neil46

thankfully i wasnt CM but i know a man who was :smiley: :smiley:

neil46:
thankfully i wasnt CM but i know a man who was :smiley: :smiley:

Pleased to hear it Neil :smiley: , hope the other person made it through to the other side in one piece.

thanks for your concern CM yes he was ok. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Hope you’re mailing a Humvee home piece by piece just like Radar posted his Jeep home in MASH.

Loved the pic of the container.

well i have to admit it i am bored and cant wait to get back to kuwait :frowning:

come out come out wherever you are :smiley:

taken as the IED went off

melting pot

Welcome home Neil! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Great pics I hope you have a great time with your family. :wink:

1 more day then back to kuwait HURRAH :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

i cant wait

Brilliant photos :smiley: :smiley: , just out of interest where exactly was that temp.(152F) recorded?

falujah

right thats it im off to the airport will catch you lot from iraq enjoy your bank holiday. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

:bulb: Neil, don’t know if you’re keeping a diary or not mate but if you are, together with your pictures, it would make a brilliant book. Looks like you’ve already got 6000 advance sales at say,tenner a copy. Not too shabby,is it?
Best of luck mate. Keep safe.

well i arrived back in kuwait safely got to apartment at 06.45 and felt like i hadent been away. :smiley:

went to the drivers meeting at 18.00 and it seems that if we dont win the contract that we are tendering for we will be home 1st week of july unless we can transfer to the company that does get it. :frowning:

anyway off on a mission today lumbered with being convoy supervisor.will report when i get back.

enjoy your bank holiday

neil

Just to make you feel better Neil, i’ve been working full days all over the weekend and today as well!! :confused:

Bank Holidayâ– â– ? What Bank Holidayâ– â– ? :cry: :cry:

well i am back safely yet again report and some pics to come later. :smiley: :smiley:

glad to see you made it back safe and sound :wink:

things appear to be going downhill in Iraq again, or is it just that there has been a few slow news days in the UK with the elections and infighting.

Australlian hostages, suicide bombers and convoy attacks :question:

I reckon there have been 100 murders this week alone

yep back again sorry about lack of report and pics but only had 1 day off before i went on this mission hope to update tomorrow :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

neil46:
yep back again sorry about lack of report and pics but only had 1 day off before i went on this mission hope to update tomorrow :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Looking forward to it, take care Neil.

just thought i would put some pics up for the moment as we are not getting a lot of time off due to taking on new work on local runs in kuwait. :frowning: :frowning: .
will try and do a report soon.

where they make trailers :smiley: :smiley:

no ADR needed here :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

local shops :smiley: :smiley:

a good mate phil from wales

yours truly :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

local children

this is the bridge over the river euphrates the route is called bismark.the civilians have to use the other pontoon

loading up on my second mission at camp arifjan

yes its me in my shorts steady girls :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

my load on my second mission

hot but not that hot got up to 52c two days ago :smiley: :smiley:

wanna buy a rug :smiley: :smiley:

ready to cross the pontoon

our latest weapon against the insurgents :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

the entrance to camp tallil a US air force base

the ancient city of urr abrahams birthplace.

this is part of an oil rig being transported along the 3 lane motorway taking up all 3 lanes in kuwait :smiley: :smiley:

the rest of the rig :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Jeezus Christ :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation:
I hope there are no low bridges on that route :laughing: :laughing: