Route advice

Trying to get from Dartford to Hull tonight. Turns out the M25 anticlockwise is closed J30-29 And J28-27.

My plan is to use the A13 to the A406 then pick up the M11 at the end.

Anyone know of any issues with this route?

Cheers

Cavey.

Captain Caveman 76:
Trying to get from Dartford to Hull tonight. Turns out the M25 anticlockwise is closed J30-29 And J28-27.

Cheers

Cavey.

Yes everyone else will be using it,good luck i feel your pain.

Other than traffic, you will be good, no bridges etc.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

You could head east along the a13 and pick up the A128 to take you up to the A414. I probably would.

Captain Caveman 76:

Cheers

Cavey.

What time are you going? M25 seems to be open now (Google Maps shows normal traffic in both directions).

The one you picked is one option – there will be quite a bit of traffic but I’m guessing some of the traffic from further afield will have diverted round the other side of London. The other is via Brentwood (A13 east, A128 to Ongar and then A414) which takes you further up the M11, but that’s an old route as well, which might well be full of container lorries from Tilbury, and goes through Brentwood town centre. Take your pick.

For future information the M25 goes clockwise also :laughing:

^^^^ Long way round Pat, especially on a Friday.

Pat Hasler:
For future information the M25 goes clockwise also :laughing:

First time I went to this place was in a 15"9 trailer. Of course, they closed the large bore tunnel. I can indeed confirm, it is a long way round!!

By the way, my route was indeed a good one.

It’s a long way round but better than sitting in standing traffic all day and you could always book the tunnel and make a profit when I lived there :wink:

Maybe it’s time for some enterprising person to look into the viability of a trucks only fast ferry link between Sheerness and Hull.Any interest to be sent here. :bulb: :smiley:

Pat Hasler:
It’s a long way round but better than sitting in standing traffic all day and you could always book the tunnel and make a profit when I lived there :wink:

I was about to say “there’s no traffic at 2am”, but that’s not entirely accurate!!! :smiley: