Route advice please - South West

Just out of intrest what drops have u got as all i do is Devon & Cornwall, the 3 places ur going to i also deliver to so if i can b of any help just ask.

jellybelly:
Just out of intrest what drops have u got as all i do is Devon & Cornwall, the 3 places ur going to i also deliver to so if i can b of any help just ask.

First drop is Multipanel in Matford the rest are all industrial estates so hopefully fairly straightforward, Lee Mill in Ivybridge, Langage and Treleigh in Redruth.

Thanks again all

Other than being too dark to see Stonehenge and getting thoroughly rained on it was a very successful day. Reloading in Chard tomorrow morning and then heading back to Kent so will be taking the A30 back to Exeter as suggested by the bald gentleman :slight_smile:

Les Shoes:
Other than being too dark to see Stonehenge and getting thoroughly rained on it was a very successful day. Reloading in Chard tomorrow morning and then heading back to Kent so will be taking the A30 back to Exeter as suggested by the bald gentleman :slight_smile:

Glad you enjoyed it, Cartgate roundabout has a cafe and toilets if you need it. Head back out to the 303 after loading don’t go the Crewkerne route.

bald bloke:

Les Shoes:

Glad you enjoyed it, Cartgate roundabout has a cafe and toilets if you need it. Head back out to the 303 after loading don’t go the Crewkerne route.

+1 Cartgate good café, and when busy will gi e priority to drivers. Try the Chefs Omelette with chips…
Also free parking.

the nodding donkey:

bald bloke:

Les Shoes:

+1 Cartgate good café, and when busy will gi e priority to drivers. Try the Chefs Omelette with chips…
Also free parking.

And free tea for drivers and free wifi!
Bit early for chips but just the right time for a rather good sausage and egg roll.
Thanks once more, all excellent advice!

Les Shoes:

the nodding donkey:

bald bloke:

Les Shoes:

Also free parking.

And free tea for drivers and free wifi!
Bit early for chips but just the right time for a rather good sausage and egg roll.
Thanks once more, all excellent advice!

you’re welcome :slight_smile:
It’s never to early for an omelette and chips :smiley: