Route advice for delivery to greenwich

Evening all
Looking for some route advice in to Greenwich for Thursday 18th June
Coming from the West Midlands area. Artic ADR tanker

Closest iv been in to London is hayes area so any advice much appreciated

Cheers

A102, A206. Are you going to the water works off Hoskins Street? Don’t go via A200 (past Cutty Sark) as there’s a well enforced weight limit there. If you do go too far coming from the A2 direction, just past the BP garage on the A206 is a turn around point for those over the weight limit.

Cheers muck away

I’m actually going to horn link way but was planning on coming at it from the a2

Why dont you just m11, a12, blackwall tunnel or am i missing something ?

hook:
Why dont you just m11, a12, blackwall tunnel or am i missing something ?

I was assuming he’d use the Blackwall Tunnel, but can use it for ADR?

Can you use the ferry with ADR tankers ?

Alright lads, black wall tunnel is a no no so I guess it’s darford crossing , a2 then in from there?

Yep A2 sounds good.

Could also go the scenic way

Over the crossing off at jct1a onto Bob Dunn Way A206 to Erith A2016 to Woolwich (past the Ferry) follow A206
to Bugsby’s Way to Horn Link Way…

Muckaway:
I was assuming he’d use the Blackwall Tunnel, but can use it for ADR?

Blackwall Tunnel is ADR Category E, which means it is effectively closed to all vehicles running under ADR rules.

Dartford Tunnel, which might be on the return journey, is ADR Category C. If the original poster might want to return that way and will be under ADR rules for that journey, he needs to make sure he understands how the load fits with a Category C tunnel and make sure Dartford instructions about the use of the marshalling area are followed if appropriate.