Rota system( exel droitwich)

Any one help me out, we have got a rota system in place where we only have one sataday & sundy off in 8wks.

we have been told that if we can put a better rota in place, the managment may look at it, if the rota works for them.

I was informed that (tesco exel chepstow) have a 5 week rota with a few weekends off. Any one out there help me out .( morrisons contract )

Vote with your feet.In my experience with EXHELL(10 years) they’re not very good at listening :wink:

4 week rota, 2 weekends off, (18 days worked over the 4 weeks).
average working day 11hr, maximum 12.5 hrs (including rest)
23 days holiday, all B-Holidays and an extra 26 days a year off.
Sickness & holidays on full pay.
Exel Bristol (sainsbury).

Were on a 3 week rota at Exel Wrexham Week 1 monday to friday Week 2 monday to friday Week 3 monday to thursday or tuesday to friday (this alternates from one to the othe every third week, we dont work any weekends anymore they leave that to the Polish.

They put us on this for the WTD, our shifts are between 8hrs and 11hrs
Nights is £27,450pa/£527pw
25 days holiday (if you use them on the 4 day weeks= 6 weeks off)
All bank holidays off
Sick pay from day 1 on nights its £446pw (ive just had 6 weeks with a broken finger :laughing: )

I can bet your depot wont go for this shift pattern :frowning: When they gave it to us we couldnt belive it, every weekend off + a 3 day one every third week :sunglasses: :laughing: :sunglasses: :laughing: