Ross on Wye BP Services - Parking Fees

I called into Ross BP today, and find they have now started to charge for overnight HGV parking, :open_mouth:
The fee is £10 including a free shower.

A victim of its own success methinks :frowning:

Kate:
I called into Ross BP today, and find they have now started to charge for overnight HGV parking, :open_mouth:
The fee is £10 including a free shower.

A victim of its own success methinks :frowning:

There is an alternative again, go and see Hunter at the cattle market. :laughing:

when did they start charging i stayed there last week and never paid a penny?

dustylfc:
when did they start charging i stayed there last week and never paid a penny?

It was free when it opened after its rebuild, but I think charging only started this week. I haven’t seen the sign before, and I call in most days for fuel.

Malc
I have put the word round to some of our drivers about Hunters venture on the cattle market…Some of them are going to call in when they are in that area.

Kate:
Malc
I have put the word round to some of our drivers about Hunters venture on the cattle market…Some of them are going to call in when they are in that area.

Last time i went in the cattle mart it was a poohole has it been done out i did read it had changed hands :question:

Mala99:

Kate:
Malc

Last time i went in the cattle mart it was a poohole has it been done out i did read it had changed hands :question:

Yes, different owner now and been done out, or in the process of. Not owned by the pike… gyp… [zb] it, anymore. The owner is on here (hunter60) and posts quite regular. Good comments posted so far on the gnosh since it changed hands so pop in and check it out and leave some comments here. :slight_smile:

Rob K:

Mala99:

Kate:
Malc

Yes, different owner now and been done out, or in the process of. Not owned by the pike… gyp… [zb] it, anymore. The owner is on here (hunter60) and posts quite regular. Good comments posted so far on the gnosh since it changed hands so pop in and check it out and leave some comments here. :slight_smile:

I called in this morning at Hunters (cattle market) for a breakfast. The food was great. Had a JUMBO breakfast, 4 rashers of quality bacon, egg, 2 sausages, 3 slices black pudding, mushrooms, toms, beans. full fried slice, coffee & toast £5.00 . all freshly cooked, very well presented on a huge plate. The premises still leave a lot to desire but Rome wasn’t built in a day. If your in the area, I recommend it, and once he sorts his lease out , who knows ? ps the jumbo breakfast beat me, I couldnt eat it all even tho it was really good :smiley:

Always the case with such places,they start out free,then as soon as they have drawn in a few regular overnighters they bang a charge on.Seen a few BP places start doing it,cheeky ■■■■■■■.Not been down that way for a couple weeks as been on different runs due to the factory I deliver to shutting down,but when it re-opens I’ll give the cattle market a try,only ever been there once before,took one look at the morbid excuse for a dinner they had dished up to the other drivers there and walked straight back out.Only one way to find out if it’s improved though,so the test will be in the taste :slight_smile:

I have noticed that BP fuel is generally more expensive than others, couldn’t have anything to do with their little problem last year and us Brits end up paying for it.

waddy640:
I have noticed that BP fuel is generally more expensive than others, couldn’t have anything to do with their little problem last year and us Brits end up paying for it.

BP has always been more expensive than everyone else for as long as I can remember.