Roses are Red......

I told her she wasn’t having my heart this year. However I said I had another pulsing organ she may want to have a look at.

Roses are red
The look on her face
wished me dead

:stuck_out_tongue:

Mess asked me to take her somewhere expensive for valentines day. Fjnished work early came home showered and went for a romantic walk across the road to the petrol station.

Seriously though if you need a special day a year to show your Mrs you love her you ought not to have a Mrs

Where is the night heater switch in a Great Danes dog kennel.
It is going to be a long night.No Tv reception in here.?

Tipper Tom:
Mess asked me to take her somewhere expensive for valentines day. Fjnished work early came home showered and went for a romantic walk across the road to the petrol station.

Seriously though if you need a special day a year to show your Mrs you love her you ought not to have a Mrs

Right on the button there TT , mines a keeper and I don’t need Hallmark to remind me . She even gave me the go ahead for a new Jeep SRT8 today , bless :laughing:

To all the beautiful women out there; Happy Valentines day ladies. To all the fat girls; chin up girls, it’ll soon be pancake day! :smiley:

Mrs TT took Mr TT somewhere special,that is because she is special a good looking lady.
I have seen a photo of Mrs TT.
That is Tipper Tom’s Mrs.

Thanks Toby.

She really is beautiful and I’m lucky to have her. She’s fair lucky to have me too :slight_smile:.

Seriously though, treating your Mrs decent one day a year is madness. Everyday do something that makes her smile. It’s not rocket science

I took mine to the local restaurant.The Big Mac meal was not what she had in mind.
And the waiters in there were rubbish.Waited three hours for service.

toby1234abc:
Mrs TT took Mr TT somewhere special,that is because she is special a good looking lady.
I have seen a photo of Mrs TT.
That is Tipper Tom’s Mrs.

Hi Toby this is Mrs TT thank you for the sweet comment, I’m very lucky to have TT he is amazing.

I agree with his post, he makes me smile everyday.

Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
I have Alzheimer’s,
Cheese on toast.

Roses are red,
bacon is red,
I like bacon,
bacon.

I’ll get me coat… :unamused: