roping and sheeting

rigsby:
Were you in Fairfield Industrial estate on Tuesday Dan ? I heard a ■■■■■■■ M11 coming up the hill ,sounded as sweet as a nut .

Not me Dave ,I went to Colchester and back then spent the afternoon stuck in a field at Rowsley :blush:

Punchy Dan:
Seen today somewhere :blush:

Top range stuff there Dan, Its nice to see proper sheeted & roped loads, Of course I Learnt all the stuff in the 50s, Happy Days now long gone, Im just having a night cap, A very large Glenmorangie just to help my relax of course :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: , Regards Larry.

Punchy Dan:

rigsby:
Were you in Fairfield Industrial estate on Tuesday Dan ? I heard a ■■■■■■■ M11 coming up the hill ,sounded as sweet as a nut .

Not me Dave ,I went to Colchester and back then spent the afternoon stuck in a field at Rowsley :blush:

I saw a Josh Punchard 8 wheeler and trailer at Leeds Fest on thursday

ramone:

Punchy Dan:

rigsby:

I saw a Josh Punchard 8 wheeler and trailer at Leeds Fest on thursday

Yes we had a job on there Friday towing trailers out back to Rugby .

Heading for Gazsa401 depot :smiley:

edit the most recent info suggests the driver should not get on the back when loading :unamused:

L009256a.jpg
Sorted nmp

Punchy Dan:
0edit the most recent info suggests the driver should not get on the back when loading :unamused:

Please tell us that the apprentice flt driver loaded that lot, Dan! You would have done better with the crane and, to be really honest, I would have had a problem agreeing to take it out of the yard!

Punchy Dan:
Heading for Gazsa401 depot :smiley:

Gazza Strip more likely !! :wink:

One of Dennis,s Faves Eh. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: , And I did it my way. :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: , Regards Larry.

Right Larry my Lad :wink: A shot of what I believe would have been a similar load of reels , on end, and please note not a rope over the fly sheet ! IIRC our Scania had loaded ex L.I.F.T. Stratford. :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Cheers Dennis

Bewick:
Right Larry my Lad :wink: A shot of what I believe would have been a similar load of reels , on end, and please note not a rope over the fly sheet ! IIRC our Scania had loaded ex L.I.F.T. Stratford. :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Cheers Dennis

I always liked the P cabbed Scanias , i spent quite a lot of time in them in the late 80s

Bewick:

You didn’t honestly think he wouldn’t notice, did you, Larry?!?! Looks like you would have reaped huge benefits from my Overpriced R&S Courses. Such a shame I’ve had to discontinue the service due to the failure of previous clients to settle their accounts.

It’s more likely you spend all your time on’t allotment brewing illicit substances in 't shed . I believe rhubarb wine is a big seller this year.

rigsby:
It’s more likely you spend all your time on’t allotment brewing illicit substances in 't shed . I believe rhubarb wine is a big seller this year.

Are you sure its not a Moonshine Still, :question: ,Plus if it is I will enrol to be a member willing to invest in a money making project, Better than Sheeting & Roping IMO, :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Regards Larry.

Sorry to disappoint you chaps but there is nothing more potent than fifty litres of home made cider quietly maturing in th’allotment shed! Ahould be ready for Christmas with any luck. Although one of our number did mention something about a still and a drop of calvados!

Retired Old ■■■■:
Sorry to disappoint you chaps but there is nothing more potent than fifty litres of home made cider quietly maturing in th’allotment shed! Ahould be ready for Christmas with any luck. Although one of our number did mention something about a still and a drop of calvados!

Can I ask how much a Gallon are you selling( ex Shed) the Pocheen for this year ROF ? Cheers Dennis.

Bewick:

Retired Old ■■■■:

Can I ask how much a Gallon are you selling( ex Shed) the Pocheen for this year ROF ? Cheers Dennis.

It will probably be distributed foc to all the customers who signed up for his 'overpriced R & S course Dennis, I’m informed that his genorosity knows no bounds. Don’t forget that he also provided breakfasts foc to the poorer Derbyshire Dales based hauliers as well, the man surely deserves a Knighthood for his services to needy folk. :laughing: Your gallon will be on its way to you very soon. :wink:

Edited to say; Sorry for ruining your surprise ROF, I know that you don’t like your generosity to be broadcast.

Pete.

windrush:

Bewick:

Retired Old ■■■■:

It will probably be distributed foc to all the customers who signed up for his 'overpriced R & S course Dennis, I’m informed that his genorosity knows no bounds. Don’t forget that he also provided breakfasts foc to the poorer Derbyshire Dales based hauliers as well, the man surely deserves a Knighthood for his services to needy folk. :laughing: Your gallon will be on its way to you very soon. :wink:

Pete.

I bought a gallon this time last year. It’s cleaned the patio, paintbrushes and the drains… :wink:

I take it you don’t want the vin rouge this year then Den ? was about to phone Carryfast for a delivery quote…I await your response… :unamused:

windrush:

Bewick:

Retired Old ■■■■:

Edited to say; Sorry for ruining your surprise ROF, I know that you don’t like your generosity to be broadcast.

Pete.

SWINE!!!