Rooobbbbbiiiiieeeiiieeiiieiiie watch

Right then, people. I have been thinking.

This recent troll is being allowed to be a clown because he is, up to a point, staying within forum rules.

So I think we should all ask him questions via PM about what it is with Canada… You see, I feel he will be inclined to tell all outside of public forum… :wink:

email would be better, I think just need a hotmail account especially for emailing him although I still like the idea of pinging him until the ends of time.

If he were to reply to a hotmail account then you need no software anyway… Maybe I can get him following my blog… :laughing:

he doesnt have to reply his email is on here just go to his account user info clicky email robbieeeee

Don’t waste your time on the muppet. There not even very good at being a troll.

I reckon he’s the illegitimate son of a long distance lorry driver, his mum was one of the slappers that used to hang out in pubs near truck parks and spent her dole money on crack instead of contraceptive pills, poor old robbbie deserves our pity, he is a victim really :laughing:

I kinda said that before, father came accross the pond to get away from the brat, Robbbieee is having trouble coping blames the country and everyone for it: common on children born with alcohol syndrome.

Hmmmm, maybe so. Bitter people often lash out. Let’s face it, bullies are usually bitter people but rrroooooobbbeeeiiiee is too weak to be a bully so has become a lightweight troll instead.

Still, he amuses me… that’s always worth something… :laughing:

newmercman:
I reckon he’s the illegitimate son of a long distance lorry driver, his mum was one of the slappers that used to hang out in pubs near truck parks and spent her dole money on crack instead of contraceptive pills, poor old robbbie deserves our pity, he is a victim really :laughing:

Robbbies mum and sister plying their lucrative trade.

Oh poor Robbie. Lol.

Wheel Nut:

newmercman:

Robbbies mum and sister plying their lucrative trade.

Priceless… Love it!!! :laughing: