roof mounted air con pods

hi all.
my boss has decided to let me get a air con pod fitted to the top of my topline but im struggling to find him any details of were we can get them. i know theres alot of different types but cant find much info or prices on them anywere. any ideas were i could find such info. cheers all

Try the link here

kudauk.ltd.uk/content/layout1.htm

hope the boss is paying for the farkle

AS Taylor Transport
Barton Turn
Barton-under-Needwood
Lichfield
Staffordshire
England
DE 13 8EB

Telephone: 0128 371 3136
Fax: 0128 371 3215

Or try here, Carl will be along in a minute to sell you a Viesa AC unit :wink:
Actually, if Carl becomes a sales agent, it will keep his interest in trucks alive and he will still be able to keep his hand in.

I am waiting for delivery of a Waeco roof mounted cooler. Purchased thru Panks in Norwich. This is a waterless system.

Seen ads for these, and I’d love one. For the DAF 105 SSC they move stuff around so most of it sits on the back of the cab, to keep the height down. They do the same for the topliners and other tall cabs. Mummy! Can I puhleeeeeease? :laughing:

We have the ECO thingy in the MAN. Im not sure whether its standard but it works and is silent. It fits into a side locker on a TGA. Charge it while the engine is running and then it lasts for up to 8 hours without power

It caused me some Agro at the tunnel when the French customs tried to stick screwdrivers through it and I threw them out of the cab :wink:

Fitted my roof cooler last night. Seemed a nightmare job to begin with but weren’t too bad. Worst bit was lifting the unit up to the roof. Very heavy. It took about 2 hrs to fit.