Romanian gangs stealing from moving lorries

express.co.uk/news/uk/587026 … -migration

two years jail, those guys will probably enjoy it,

here it is on cam…youtube.com/watch?v=By5_tfWhxno enjoy,its coming your way at a motorway near you soon… :smiley:

At least they made sure the back doors were shut properly very considerate of them lol

I would be very considerate too…and slam the brakes on.

TNT have padlocks on the back but most others just have those snap easy tie wraps.
imagine getting to your destination and loads of product gone? They are going to blame you.

if our government had some balls they wouldn’t be here in the first place to commit the crimes.

war1974:
if our government had some balls they wouldn’t be here in the first place to commit the crimes.

This ^^^^^^.
Gets my goat with the government they send brave lads and lasses to war and say we will destroy the enemy then the same scumbags turn up here in a lorry and it’s all human rights and asylum bollox,when our brave soldiers come home they end up on the streets when the scum who tried to kill them get free houses boils my wee wee sorry rant over.

dieseldog999:
here it is …youtube.com/watch?v=By5_tfWhxno enjoy,its coming your way at a motorway near you soon… :smiley:

I have heard that Romania is a ■■■■■■■■■■■■■ country. It looks like the fast and furious has only just hit the shelves there (14 years after it was released) giving these knobheads ideas! Either that or paul walker is up to his old tricks again!

There are more Romanians in British prisons that any other foreign nationality. It costs £17million per year to keep them there. If you think that they are just the ones that have been caught, it is frightening. They are here to exploit this country as are many of those monkeys baying at the fences in Calais are too.

This sounds like complete crap to me, not saying some brainless wonders have tried this but what is the point, when pretty easy to go to any layby in the country or service station and easily rob a truck.

Going back about 5 yrs ago, a company i worked for used to pick up high end electricals from a warehouse in Birmingham.
All they used were metal seals to seal up the trailer.
A few trucks were robbed whilst sat in traffic on the A38.
They’d run up behind, break the seal, and grab what they could before the traffic started moving again.
After that, they started making us fit padlocks.

Michael Douglas:
Either that or paul walker is up to his old tricks again!

That would be impressive, he is dead!

trubster:

Michael Douglas:
Either that or paul walker is up to his old tricks again!

That would be impressive, he is dead!

He didn’t really die in a car crash!! A bit like ryan dunn didn’t die in his porsche either. I’d also like to point out that wack jacko is still alive and living with Tupac and Biggie Smalls.

That,s about 10 years ago. Amazing news.

He added: "That’s the sort of thing you didn’t have to tackle maybe 10 years ago. What a pile of ■■■.

I remember in 97 when i was a grease monkey in my uncles garage, the truckers use to complain about Russia. It was common in Russia to get inside the trucks this way. Many of our trucks got robbed.

It use to be at night. The car behind the lorry use no lights so the truck driver doesn’t know hes being robbed. Now that’s brave and stupid.