Romania and Bulgaria08

Pics from Romania and Bulgaria, in no specific order taken summer 08, with a few Betz for Ben

Love the diaries mate, keep em comin. I am slightly concerned with the lone cow and sheep theme though. :wink: Hope you had your wellies. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

great pics, but some of them roads leave a bit to be desired :confused:

wow! excellent photos! looks like hard work driving trip out there :wink:

surprise to see quite lots of betz trucks out there and like the pics of betz - old actros with flat bed - interesting loading! :sunglasses:

did u see plenty of turkish trucks → transit throu the RO - BG road ?

cheers Ben

The driving was quite hard but enjoyable, its nice to get on roads like that after 1000;s of km of motorway! Most of the TR trucks i saw were in BG rather than RO. The tour started in Sweden (Solvesborg) (after 2 days rehersals in Denmark) Finland (Tampere) Norway (Oslo) Denmark (Copenhagen) Holland (Nijmegen) GB and IRL, Belgium (Dessel) Greece (Athens) to Albania (Tirana) to Bulgaria (Sofia) to Istanbul to Romania (Bucharest) to Croatia (Osijek) then to Germany (Bad Arolsen),then back to GB then back out to Czech Republic Austria Hungary Italy Spain and Portugal, a total of 68 days. Hard work what with the non-European borders, but as i said, very enjoyable (and very frustrating at times) you learn to just go with the flow though.

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

I will never moan about the A140 or A17 ever again
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Had loads of roads like that mate, especially in Albania, hours and hours of them!

This place was the size of Scole, and this is the main road!