Rolling Roadblock

I was heading north this morning on the 34 about 10mls after M4,
and going south ,no police, no cones just two trucks side by side doing about 10mph, with about 2mls of traffic behind them , " wos going on"

Its that king of the road [zb]s totally wrong and ■■■■ [zb]ing annoying what gives them the right to dictate when traffic should be stopped from making progress :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp:

simon

although it did work on the ilminster bypass last summer when someone pulled out beside me !

it’s a three lane road - 2 lanes one way and one lane the other for a mile then it swaps for a mile and swaps back in a further mile - all the way along

anyway what happened was…

traffic behind on the single lane part obviously overtook when it became 2 lane untill about halfway along the 2 lane bit when it came to a halt as two lanes had to merge back into one!!

After a couple of goes the artic behind pulled out to stop the overtaking and the traffic flowed steadily all the way to the end - not sure what the cars behind thought but I kept moving!!!

Of course the sooner they dual that bit of road the better :unamused: :unamused: