Rolling Roadblock C/O Bull Transport

Thanks for playing traffic cop on the A40 today near Oxford. Quite why you felt “merge in turn” meant “block a perfectly good lane 500 yards from the lane closure” is open for debate. I assume you also crap into carrier bags?

Muckaway:
Thanks for playing traffic cop on the A40 today near Oxford. Quite why you felt “merge in turn” meant “block a perfectly good lane 500 yards from the lane closure” is open for debate. I assume you also crap into carrier bags?

NTSA :grimacing: once the cretins have raced to the bottleneck at Mach one and the queue is stopped on the inside lane, said cretins can’t merge in turn they have to use their vehicles as weapons to barge/ force their way in :unamused: :bulb: old Skool see/ common sense! :open_mouth:

Here’s one for you Nathan? You’re queuing up at the till in your local < insert Mickey Mouse store here > and on the right flanking manoeuvre thirty shoppers try to merge! Would you not say something? :grimacing:

Muckaway:

[Applauds ]

I wondered that. When did a road closure mean turning a perfectly good dual carriageway into a miles long single carriageway?

Fatboy slimslow:
NTSA :grimacing: once the cretins have raced to the bottleneck at Mach one and the queue is stopped on the inside lane, said cretins can’t merge in turn they have to use their vehicles as weapons to barge/ force their way in :unamused: :bulb: old Skool see/ common sense! :open_mouth:

This wasn’t barging in this was some prick taking it on himself to be traffic plod. 200 yards from the closure not a problem but promoting their own self importance 500 yards back just doubles the queue. I went down there about an hour later and there was no neighbourhood watch member policing lane two, just a steady (much faster) line of vehicles merging in.
I accept it could’ve been an agency driver who’s wonky leg was hurting hence he let the truck idle to the closure, or he may’ve had his vision obscured by too much sellotape on his glasses. :smiling_imp:

Fatboy slimslow:

Muckaway:

NTSA :grimacing: once the cretins have raced to the bottleneck at Mach one and the queue is stopped on the inside lane, said cretins can’t merge in turn they have to use their vehicles as weapons to barge/ force their way in :unamused: :bulb:

Fatboy, the only cretin is the plum blocking 2 usable lanes. Fill the 2 lanes up to the bottleneck, and “merge in turn” as the sign says. Then both lanes move at the same speed, and no one pushes in. And therefore no one feels “cheated” by wrongly queuing.

If they wanted you to queue up, with the lane closure warning signs there would be another sign saying “get in lane”…

Do what the signs say, for an easy stress free existence. (This advice is free, and applicable in other areas your life.)

Your welcome.

Muckaway:

Could be done for obstruction of the carriageway I believe if a jobsworth copper seen it.

This is how it’s done…viewtopic.php?f=2&t=67533&p=870897&hilit=zip+merging#p870897

Be careful, there could be a genuine reason, or tnuk top driver could of been making a new video about how to file in.

F-reds:

Fatboy slimslow:

Muckaway:

NTSA :grimacing: once the cretins have raced to the bottleneck at Mach one and the queue is stopped on the inside lane, said cretins can’t merge in turn they have to use their vehicles as weapons to barge/ force their way in :unamused: :bulb:

Fatboy, the only cretin is the plum blocking 2 usable lanes. Fill the 2 lanes up to the bottleneck, and “merge in turn” as the sign says. Then both lanes move at the same speed, and no one pushes in. And therefore no one feels “cheated” by wrongly queuing.

If they wanted you to queue up, with the lane closure warning signs there would be another sign saying “get in lane”…

Do what the signs say, for an easy stress free existence. (This advice is free, and applicable in other areas your life.)

Your welcome.

different generations :grimacing: three decades of doing it, :laughing: Wakey Wakey driving is NOT hard! :bulb: once the urine takers have extracted the urine no point pal! You’re welcome too, I CAN retire! :smiley: no rush here pal, :sunglasses:

If I was still driving over there, I’d be doing the same and might even have taken a mirror off of the wannabee traffic cop. Berk !

Muckaway:

Does my head in that sort of ■■■■■■■■. Some prick was doing that on the sliproad for J9 on the M60 the other week at rush hour, traffic was backed up all around the roundabout because he had blocked half the capacity of the sliproad stopping people “pushing in” :unamused:

If only people could merge in turn , how much easier life would be :laughing:

I used to do that myself many years ago now I see them bombing up the outside and think,bxxxxxxs to them let them get on with it,we all get to where we are going eventually

It would be great if Joe Public could understand that that ■■■■■■ in the juggernaut is not forcing his way past all of the good boys who changed lane miles ago.

always seem to get the same sort of thing when i’m in London regarding the bus lanes-
I always shoot down the bus lane when the restrictions say i’m allowed to-some people(that will not use a bus lane even when allowed to) really have a problem with this so they see you in their nearside mirror and pull over to the left,just enough to stop you getting past.its not just car and van drivers that like to play traffic police but plenty of lorry drivers aswell-read the signs morons!!
I took my hgv test in London and during my lessons the instructor told me it would be an instant fail to not use a bus lane if I was allowed to do so…something that’s stuck with me ever since lol