Roll Call

OK, lets see who can still post on EX-PAT

Starting with me :smiley:

Am I here :question:
Ah, canā€™t delete it :blush: was only checkingā€¦

I didnā€™t get involved in ā€œthatā€ thread so Iā€™m ok and unlike the other barry boy above Iā€™m an expat :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :laughing: :laughing:

welshboyinspain:
I didnā€™t get involved in ā€œthatā€ thread so Iā€™m ok and unlike the other barry boy above Iā€™m an expat :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :laughing: :laughing:

Iā€™m from Cardiff originally and emigrated to Barry - does that count? :wink:

ello, elloā€¦
jimmy on tour!!

This thread is going to end badly. I can feel it in my waters. :open_mouth:

Iā€™m an ex ex-pat and I can post, does that count? :grimacing:

Rob K:

LOL blimey Rob, why do you say thatā€¦I have never been yellow carded by the mods :laughing:

Trubrit:

Rob K:

LOL blimey Rob, why do you say thatā€¦I have never been yellow carded by the mods :laughing:

Marks my words. :open_mouth: 100% guaranteed. :open_mouth:

No it wonā€™t Rob, Iā€™m off out of it now. I would have deleted my first post, but couldnā€™t see how. Anyways, Iā€™ll leave all you ZB chested expats in peace nowā€¦ :slight_smile:

I read a book written by one of those ex-pat people. It seems to me that there whole way of life is the same as it is on there forum. They have no regard for anyone. They probably drive the same as they write. They are all cowboys and so are better off in Canada.

The Sarge:

welshboyinspain:

Iā€™m from Cardiff originally and emigrated to Barry - does that count? :wink:

not so much an ex-pat as a wise individual :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

RICO:
I read a book written by one of those ex-pat people. It seems to me that there whole way of life is the same as it is on there forum. They have no regard for anyone. They probably drive the same as they write. They are all cowboys and so are better off in Canada.

ā€¦and so it begins again :unamused:

Trubrit:

RICO:

ā€¦and so it begins again :unamused:

Told you but you wouldnā€™t have it! :bulb:

RICO:

Youā€™ve not been here a month yet with 12 posts to your name and youā€™re slagging already? Or are you a re-incarnationā€¦?

Sorry, Iwas wrong to generalise like that. Not everybody is the same. But some of the things I have read on here have been frightful. It is so bad that it stops me from writing sometimes. I dont like to argue with that sort of person. I remember when drivers came to get unloaded at my builders merchants. a bad atittude never got them tipped any quicker. Things can be frustrating.Why cant this be a freindly forum?

RICO:
Sorry, Iwas wrong to generalise like that. Not everybody is the same. But some of the things I have read on here have been frightful. It is so bad that it stops me from writing sometimes. I dont like to argue with that sort of person. I remember when drivers came to get unloaded at my builders merchants. a bad atittude never got them tipped any quicker. Things can be frustrating.Why cant this be a freindly forum?

Itā€™s the way of the world sometimes. Things flare up now and then but it usually comes back to earth.

Id like to get that book written by an expatā€¦could you give me the name of the book please?
its the same old same old ā€¦you couldnt get 2 drivers to agree the price of a free cup of coffee !
jimboā€¦

Im still here :smiley: