Roll Call of long standing TN Members

Ah…as FU says

Still here but had to shorten user name 'cos this new s_ite put an ‘underscore’ where the space was and it was only at the weekend when my 5 year old greatnephew came round and showed me that I found where it was. Such is life :unamused:

Been here since it’s first inception around 2008

A bit like taking an artic along the A25 through Shere to avoid the Shere by pass.That’s progress come back Bewick you miserable old git.

Not a chance C F the field is yours so go on my Son give 'em hell as only you can do !
This new site is pure ■■■■■ so I aint going to bother getting involved but I will make an exception for you my old sparring partner ! Otherwise zilch !

Found the old site easier to navigate. Getting used to to the new one, but haven’t tried to post anything yet. I do like the way this site picks up where you left off.
Just hope all the old pictures can be restored.

I do believe I died and was sent to HELL. I fired up an old PC and had a look on my posts in Trucknet after several attempts to log in and change passwords.

My user name was Wheel Nut and I was a prolific poster until 2017 when I reconnected with the former Ms Nut.

I now appear to be wheel_nut and there are several new posters following my lead

I have found Wheelnutz

Wheelnut 2 Wheelnut 3 etc. However it seems as though my profile has disappeared, my various bouts of sparring and banter, jokes and legal advice has gone awry.

Is this the new site, the original trucknet? where is Lucy, Ricki Coffeeholic

Been here since 2006, posted fairly consistently since, but never considered myself one of the lads here. I hardly post these days as it doesn’t feel the same since the upgrade and I can’t stand this new format. But there’s still a couple of threads I follow in the pictures section and I quickly browse every few days or so mainly to keep up with the latest purges the DVSA are having etc.

I’m still around, but my old DM account appears to have been accidentally re-instated, due (ironically) to them implementing what looks like a similar new message board to THIS one…

I’ve also started a reddit account, and waded in there with the effect that as soon as I speak, the entire thread gets shut down by the mods… Hmmm… It’s a good way to shut up these TDS freaks out trolling everyone with their misleading OP headline bile though, so for the time being - I will split my time between the three boards mainly…

Can’t believe how I have missed this thread which seems to have been going for around 7 years now.

But I reckon to be one of the oldest members. My badge says 2004, but I think I was here the year before (or earlier that year) under the name of Bondi Tram but that got lost in computer land and I had to start again.

I struggle a little with this site and never ever had any problems with the old site

Struggling with this new site, How many old time members are still active on this new site?

Define old time or long standing.

The posters like yourself & others such as L Dunbar, Bewick, CF, Robroy. I never seem to find the likes of the ongoing threads these posters always seemed to be involved in.

Add me to this also please, previous user name- ew car truck & bus

I’m not sure I appreciate the ‘old’ tag, even if there is a basis in truth. :smile:

I’m still here. This site does take a bit of getting used to but persevere and you’ll find its OK.

Me. 85 years old, fat, bald, and s exy as hell ,ERF’s Fodens, C ummins, and Fullers are my ‘cup of tea’, and I have fond memories of the TS3 knocker engines.
I don’t like the ‘new’ forum, but I’m a bit of a masochist, I stick with it.
:grinning:

1 Like

Me either…not sure which is worse, being labelled old, or being likened to Carryfast. :joy:

Just be like me, in real life blag it :sunglasses: …act and behave as if you are 30 years younger :joy:
After a while it comes natural.
But sometimes it suddenlly crashes down on you that you aint !,
Good example the other week, me standing up to some gob ■■■■■■ then it dawned mid flow he was 30 years younger than me and I had a bloody good chance of becoming ‘runner up’. :joy:

1 Like

Still here since 2014, not sure if that fits the tag though…