Roll Call of long standing TN Members

2007 for me. I Post every now and again and pop in for a browse most days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mushroomman:

pv83:

ChrisArbon:

pete smith:
Jan 2014 for me, found TN by accident looking for a pictures of local hauliers in Black Country and it lead me to the Bewick thread, in fact I think my first post was to my Uncle Dennis!

Hi Pete, as we are long lost cousins; does this make me a relative of Bewick too?

I was wondering the same thing Chris! I definitely hope not! Must admit I’ve got the same “good looks” as Pete…so who knows eh :wink:

This all came as a shock I must admit, they didn’t even came up with such a plot in Coronation Street for [zb] sake… :laughing: :laughing:

Next thing you know, I’m related to Fergie… now there’s a bombshell for ya… :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

So you lot might be having your birthday parties at Beckingham Palace will you. :laughing:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Joined October 2005, I often wonder what happened to “Harry” , I wonder if he passed away as he suddenly stopped posting a couple of years ago.

kerbut:
Joined October 2005, I often wonder what happened to “Harry” , I wonder if he passed away as he suddenly stopped posting a couple of years ago.

Hi Kerbut,
The Harry you are asking about, was it the one with a wrestler as his avatar? If so someone mentioned on a thread that he is ok, don’t ask me which thread or who posted it cos I ain’t got a clue!

Yes, that’s the one Pete.

windrush:
You never know Dennis, Carryfast’s father might have owned a bike and pedalled his way up to ■■■■■■■ 60+ years ago. You do seem very much alike in your ways… :wink:

Pete.

I resemble that remark Pete you cheeky ■■■■ :cry: Now if that were to prove to be the case I won’t bother changing my name I’ll instead just go into the wood next door and hang my ■■■■■■■ self :wink: :blush: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Now where’s that 90 ft of rope I have stashed in the Shed ? Cheers Dennis.

Ah Dennis,

Don’t do it it’s not worth it!, but if you insist I Bet you that Rope your looking for will be in the far corner next to your stash of 8LXB;s that you never got round to installing in the Bewick Big J’s !!!

:smiley: :laughing:

E.W.

EW car truck & bus:
Ah Dennis,

Don’t do it it’s not worth it!, but if you insist I Bet you that Rope your looking for will be in the far corner next to your stash of 8LXB;s that you never got round to installing in the Bewick Big J’s !!!

:smiley: :laughing:

E.W.

Well E.W. if on a million to one shot I was related to The Leper of Leatherhead it would be tempting to commit Hari Kari to avoid the embarrassment as can you imagine the none stop Agg I would get on the TN site ! :cry: Life as I had known it over the past “3 score and ten” wouldn’t be worth living would it? :unamused: :wink: :laughing: Cheers Dennis.

Dennis Ha Ha,

Imagine had you been related & in Business together…Bewick & Carryfast Co. Ltd, road transport contractors , Depot’s at Kendal and Leatherhead. Modern fleet of Trucks Bedford T.M. Detroit powered, & 39 Guy Big J 8LXB;S… :smiley: :smiling_imp: :stuck_out_tongue:

Tempted back to give it a go Dennis!!! could be even more successful than before!!! Mainly because you wouldn’t have needed a fleet engineer or transport ops manager with a partner like C.F. !!:!: :question:

Regards,

E.W.

EW car truck & bus:
Dennis Ha Ha,

Imagine had you been related & in Business together…Bewick & Carryfast Co. Ltd, road transport contractors , Depot’s at Kendal and Leatherhead. Modern fleet of Trucks Bedford T.M. Detroit powered, & 39 Guy Big J 8LXB;S… :smiley: :smiling_imp: :stuck_out_tongue:

Tempted back to give it a go Dennis!!! could be even more successful than before!!! Mainly because you wouldn’t have needed a fleet engineer or transport ops manager with a partner like C.F. !!:!: :question:

Regards,

E.W.

And just think what an easy life I would have had as MD with an Ops manager of the calibre of the Leatherhead “Blow hard” :unamused: :wink: Dennis.

Bewick:

windrush:
You never know Dennis, Carryfast’s father might have owned a bike and pedalled his way up to ■■■■■■■ 60+ years ago. You do seem very much alike in your ways… :wink:

Pete.

I resemble that remark Pete you cheeky [zb] :cry: Now if that were to prove to be the case I won’t bother changing my name I’ll instead just go into the wood next door and hang my [zb] self :wink: :blush: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Now where’s that 90 ft of rope I have stashed in the Shed ? Cheers Dennis.

I reckon you’ll find that piece of rope next to the BRS memorabilia you’ve stashed in that shed of yours… :blush: :laughing: :laughing:

Not as experienced or as prolific as most of you, but an avid reader since…oh a while now. Jim.

Keep calling in,not much to say nowadays,but enjoy the old pic’s. Mike.

Having a look back to find and resurrect old threads and came upon this one, some names may no longer be with us. Those surviving we need you back. Have a scroll through.
Oily

I thought this was a “who is still with us since the forum changed” thread, which might actually be a sound idea.
I originally joined TN under a different name back in 2008, but drifted away after a couple of years as it seemed too much like a ‘busman’s holiday’ to log on after a day of driving. Then I came back again about… Dunno, five or six years ago

I’m still here ish, having said that I just gave a thumbs up to a post from 2017, such is the layout.

Still here, aka in a previous life robbo99.

I have noticed an absence of certain punters on this new site, Bewick & Punchy Dan to name a couple, it is harder to navigate than the old site but it is possible if you trial & error and keep on trying, Buzzer

Trial and error is fine on the www, I agree.
Quite unlike trial and error with 44T death dealing juggernauts! :grinning:

I did see a couple of posts from Bewick, and he didn`t sound happy with the new site. What a bloody mess! - #3 by Bewick1

Sounds like he’s just being his normal grumpy old self Franglais :wink: