Rock God's doing haulage

I’ve noticed today a few of the rock God’s, pulling freshlinski, and fowlupski trailers, and with the way it’s going, the air-fight boys will be wanting a piece of the general pie, they can take up the slack doing shop deliveries…

Don’t worry about it. In haulage terms Easter’s already been and Xmas is just around the corner. Brace yourselves for the rush :confused:

god almighty…
can you imagine the purgatory of being locked up in a rdc gulag for 5 hours having to listen to what they normally do and the excuses for them having to do rdc work■■?
at least you eventually become immune to the missing the herald stories and storming embassy along with how im only on this for a week while they get the dakar sand out of my air filter ect…

As my work has gone up the swanny, at least until June, I might take on a bit of agency work, for the greater good you understand, :wink: and I’m going to bore the ■■■■ out of everybody about who I’ve worked with and where I’ve been,(might have to elaborate a bit or even outright lie, though :blush: ) I reckon it will be a sure fire way of getting my 2 metres of separation in the RDC waiting room. :laughing:

dieseldog999:
god almighty…
can you imagine the purgatory of being locked up in a rdc gulag for 5 hours having to listen to what they normally do and the excuses for them having to do rdc work■■?

On a serious note, surely the rdc’s will have to relax rules to allow drivers to sit in their cabs while being tipped. Having drivers couped up together in waiting rooms is a recipe for rapid virus spread.

Mystery Action:

dieseldog999:
god almighty…

On a serious note, surely the rdc’s will have to relax rules to allow drivers to sit in their cabs while being tipped. Having drivers couped up together in waiting rooms is a recipe for rapid virus spread.

They won’t give a toss about drivers infecting each other, they only care about their own staff, and they are normally behind a screen, or at least several feet away. Nothing a mask won’t protect them from [emoji40][emoji40]

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Mystery Action:

dieseldog999:
god almighty…

^^^^
they will do what suits them with the least inconvenience as drivers will just moan,then bend over and take what they get told to take as their companies will not back them up as they are only bums on seats…simple as that with the odd exception.

We’ve been instructed to take the load back,if we’re not happy with the situation.
Although…since then,I’ve heard a rumour that some rdc’s are letting drivers stay in cabs.

dieseldog999:

Mystery Action:

dieseldog999:
god almighty…

^^^^
they will do what suits them with the least inconvenience as drivers will just moan,then bend over and take what they get told to take as their companies will not back them up as they are only bums on seats…simple as that with the odd exception.

It just takes one with a brain in his head,.and who is not afraid to speak out to make the point that it is not appropriate to be all huddled together in a small space under the present circumstances, but as always, and true to form, the one with the balls to speak up and make the relevant point will be looked upon as a ‘trouble maker’, and the rest of them will just sink down in their seats and give him no backing. :unamused:

commonrail:
We’ve been instructed to take the load back,if we’re not happy with the situation.
Although…since then,I’ve heard a rumour that some rdc’s are letting drivers stay in cabs.

Not a rumour, I’ve been to a couple of rdc that normally lock you up for a few hours and they’ve both sent me back to my cab. Maybe I shouldnt walk as quickly, that way I wont walk up to the window all sweaty, coughing and out of breath!

Nite Owl:

commonrail:

Not a rumour, I’ve been to a couple of rdc that normally lock you up for a few hours and they’ve both sent me back to my cab. Maybe I shouldnt walk as quickly, that way I wont walk up to the window all sweaty, coughing and out of breath!

Morrison’s chilled at Wakefield now apparently letting you sit in cab, rather than on a wooden bench in their holding cell.

mbax81:

Nite Owl:

commonrail:

Morrison’s chilled at Wakefield now apparently letting you sit in cab, rather than on a wooden bench in their holding cell.

That is completely dangerous and should be stopped.
They should create a little pen in the yard where drivers can stand so the warehouse guys are safe from trucks rolling by accident.
Something like this so there is enough space to prevent spread of the virus.

BRB… gonna email RHA who will no doubt think this is a fantastic idea and send word to RDCs all down the country.

mbax81:

Nite Owl:

commonrail:

Morrisons at Wakefield has always been sit in the cab? It was when I went in with a frozen load 2 years ago, same with an ambient load 6 or so months back.

Jimmy McNulty:

mbax81:

Nite Owl:

commonrail:

Morrisons at Wakefield has always been sit in the cab? It was when I went in with a frozen load 2 years ago, same with an ambient load 6 or so months back.

Yeah, on frozen and ambient you can sit in cab, also Rathbones, but can’t in chill for some reason?