Robroy.

Continuing the new theme of naming threads after forum members I feel obliged to voice my disappointment with our ■■■■■■■■ correspondent!

For years he’s regaled us with tales of derring do from the cab of his juggernaut but I have photographic evidence that it’s all Walter Mittyville. The Spanish bullfighting spears and frilly curtains should have been a giveaway tbh.

Less Convoy, more Steptoe and Son methinks.

He kept that quiet :smiley:

I’m told…

That if I put up a rainbow flag, the post will be locked almost immediately.

yourhavingalarf:
I’m told…

That if I put up a rainbow flag, the post will be locked almost immediately.

CBA to find a rainbow flag, but conflating the two topics, I can only assume that you’re insinuating that our TN colleague
R O B R O Y
is a card-carrying member of the Pride brigade :laughing:

I KNEW IT! I know Robroy was a bloody poofter!

I’m replying before thread removal for homophobia :grimacing:

Robroy after his trailer brake pops out overnight and he’s parked next to stinging nettles :smiley:

Haha,Ive seen that van on the road too!

Beaverboy texted me that this morning. :smiley:
It’s another Maoster/Beaver conspiracy to make me look a lot less cooler than I actually am (very cool btw :sunglasses: . :smiley: .) …
Jealousy on both sides,.because I look like I do and they look like they do. :open_mouth:

You missed the livery on the side, New York, Paris, and ■■■■■■■■ :smiley:

(New venture… I’m Starting a new site on Hamster with it ‘Fake removal van’ :smiley:

Don’t think it’ll float your particular boat Luke,.despite what you think of me. :wink: :laughing: )

switchlogic:
I KNEW IT! I know Robroy was a bloody poofter!

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: He does have a suspicious penchant for scatter cushions! Make of that what you will :smiley: :smiley:

i’m saying nothing :wink: … but i did call the number and it went to answer phone followed by a rendition of “The blaydon races”… :smiley: