Robert wiseman photos wanted!

hi there

I am after any photos of ROBERT WISEMAN DAIRYS please

Anything wanted whether its wiseman trucks or vans,anything to do with the company

My dad works for the company a s a CLASS 1 driver and i will be soon working there through the young driver scheme

Thanks

truckerjames123@gmail.com

Do you mind if they are black and white? :smiley:

Hi

Mate no not at all

I appreciated it WN think it went a wee bit over the lads head

Wheel Nut:

I think that one went over his head :laughing:

8 legger:

Wheel Nut:

I think that one went over his head :laughing:

Me too, the poor lad pm’d me asking for them :smiley:

truckerjames123:
hi there

I am after any photos of ROBERT WISEMAN DAIRYS please

Anything wanted whether its wiseman trucks or vans,anything to do with the company

My dad works for the company a s a CLASS 1 driver and i will be soon working there through the young driver scheme

Thanks

the young drivers scheme is obsolete in a few months, youll prob be startin when the rules change and there is more to do to pass your test.

There is normally a few in Brampton hut on a Saturday. I once was in there on my back from Norwich and they must have been about 20! Maybe not 20 but quite a good number of them. They took over most of the lorry park (which at brampton hut isnt hard! :smiley:)

Wheel Nut:

pmsl

buck73:

Wheel Nut:

pmsl

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: hehehehehe but seriously… do u not have any in colour LOL

They all tend to gather in the corner of the yard when they suspect rain is coming

acceptme:

buck73:

Wheel Nut:

pmsl

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: hehehehehe but seriously… do u not have any in colour LOL

I am getting soft in my old age, we used to grease the apprentices knackers or hang the young one’'s from the garage roof until home time :laughing:

Wheel Nut:
I am getting soft in my old age, we used to grease the apprentices knackers or hang the young one’'s from the garage roof until home time :laughing:

You’re bringing back sore memories now Malc. :wink:
I still have nightmares about getting sent for a left handed screwdriver, tartan paint and a long stand but to name a few. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Andy smg:

Wheel Nut:

You’re bringing back sore memories now Malc. :wink:
I still have nightmares about getting sent for a left handed screwdriver, tartan paint and a long stand but to name a few. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Go and get me 15lbs of oil pressure then. :wink:

but seriously, when we hung the apprentices from the rafters, we had to use skyhooks :laughing:

Wheel Nut:
but seriously, when we hung the apprentices from the rafters, we had to use skyhooks :laughing:

Your sensitive side is rather humbling my friend. :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

You rotton lot

Not heard that for a long time :unamused:

Was funny though :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

stravaiger:
youngest HGV driver

Published Date: 18 July 2007
19-year-old is far cry from veterans
JIM Wilson isn’t a stereotypical lorry driver.
Aged just 19, he’s a far cry from the veterans usually seen prowling the motorways.
But the fresh-faced teenager is ready to be king of the road, and - it is believed - he is Scotland’s youngest heavyADVERTISEMENTgoods vehicle driver.
Despite his youth, Jim drives nine and a half hours a day on a 6 wheel lorry, often carrying 24 tonnes.
He completed a training scheme at Robert Wiseman’s Dairies, passing his HGV test in December aged 18, after only one week of training.
Jim says he loves his new job, despite raised eyebrows when he tells people his occupation.
“Driving a heavy goods vehicle is very interesting because you see parts of the country you normally wouldn’t,” he said. “Whenever I tell people what I do they are always surprised as they picture someone much older.”
Growing up on his family’s farm, Birneyhall in Carluke, Jim loved driving his fathe’s tractors.
While at Carluke High School, he dreamed of following in his footsteps and becoming a farmer. But, after seeing an advert for young drivers at Robert Wiseman’s dairies, he decided to go for that instead.
Clearly a natural, Jim passed his test first time.
Senior large goods vehicle instructor at Robert Wiseman’s, Kevin Brown, had nothing but praise for the hard working youngster.
“Jim is an asset to the company,” he said. "He was more than ready to sit his test and passed it easily.
“He is a young, keen, hard-working lad and I wish there were more young men like him.”
Jim now travels all over the country, dropping off milk to everyone from supermarkets to care homes.
“I am pleased to be Scotland’s youngest HGV driver but am not big headed about it,” he said.
“I have a very interesting job and meet lots of different people, so I am happy to be doing it.”

An Article from a local Lanarkshire paper…Don’t care much for the " Veterans PROWLING the motorways…Cheeky sod, veterans indeed :slight_smile: jim
removed
removed
removed
removed

hes lost that title now that hes 21 lol, plus in september the youngest will be 18